Thankyou For All Your Support Everyone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad you are home and that you are safe we have all been so worried.

Whatever you decide we will all support you i am sure, as long as you end up happy that is all that matters.

Dont be worried about what choices you make thinking it is not what we want to hear, it is your life, and we will be here for you whatever choice you make.

If he hits you again whilst he is here, call the police. If he doesn't and he tries to make go of it and makes you happy then that is for the best too.

Turkish men are completely different from english.....I have had 3 turkish boyfriends and each time the cultural divide became a bit too much!! But then saing that there are plenty of crappy english men that have no respect for women either!

We are here for you whatever.

Stay safe, Be you!
Good to see you back.....

XX J XX

Hi Rachel,
So glad to hear you are safe and back at home with your mum. I hope things work out for you for the best whatever the future holds. But please if he ever hits you again, get the hell out of there for good.
Take care of yourself.
xxxxx:hug:

Hi Rachel, glad your home safe, it has taken a lot of guts to make your decision, we are all here for you, whichever way it goes.

I didn't post in your other thread, but did feel for you in the situation. As the others, here, have said - no one will think less of you, whatever you decide. Just remember, whatever you decide to do, in the end it will be the right decision. Be true to yourself first, or you can't be true to anyone or anything else.

Thinking about you and "sending the force".

:hug:

So glad your back home and safe!

You did the right thing hun and i'm sure whatever you decide to do in the future will also be the right thing but promise that if he ever lays another finger on you then you will come straight back home again...but for good!

If you need to talk or want to go out just let me know....you know where I am. x x x

Hi Rachel,

We are not here to judge you one bit but to lend our support - we are not in your marriage and should not dare to get involved. You will make the decision that is right for you with all the facts.

We are here for you whatever.

rachel Im so pleased your ok babes, whatever you decide its clear we will all be here for you. no one will turn their back on you, its a big decision and only you can decide what feels right for you x x x

Hi Rachel
Whatever you choose, be happy and be safe!
Love

Rachel, we are all so happy you are safe, and that is the main thing, we cannot judge you on whatever decision you decide to make, as long as YOU are happy thats what counts....

Just please do not stand for ANY violence at all, you are worth so much more than that, you really are.. i am sure you will chose what is best for YOU.

and pleas remember it is all about YOU.

Love and big fat hugs Lissie :Love:

Glad you are safe and well.

Caz xxx

Glad to hear you are safe and well, we are not here to judge and whatever you do for the future do from your heart.....i am sure everything will work out for you

Amanda:Love:

hi rach

so glad to hear from you, only you can make the decision and whatever you choose please be happy and don't worry about what other people think it your life hun, i hope you find the happiness you deserve take good care hunxxxx keep in touchxxxxx

jules x

I know exactly what you are going through, except my hubby didn't hit me he just told me to pack my things take the kids and go! I don't know about the laws over there in the uk but here in Aus you legally can not do that.

Anyway I just hope you do the right thing for you at the time and I only hope that if there is any sign of violence no matter how small it may be you will find the strength and courage to leave this person for good. I call him a person because in my book a true man would never raise a hand to his wife/girlfriend/lover no matter the situation. This is not meant to be a slag off towards you or anything but just keep your eyes open and your head clear and you should be able to see what it is exactly you want out of life. Best of luck, I only hope that if you do stay with this person you get as much out of your marriage and life as you deserve.

Don't we all need a little happiness??:D

Best wishes and lots of luck.

Nerida

Glad to hear you're back safe and well. Just take you're time, make your decision when you are ready.

I'm so pleased ypur home with your Mum & safe, bless you Rachel.

You'll decide what's best for you & nobody can make decisons on your behalf or would want to.

Just don't let him hit you again - that's got to be the worst.

Good luck babe. :hug:

like all the rest on here i am sooooooooo glad your home safe and well please please take care of your selve both for you and your mums sake we will always be here to support you god bless

Glad you are home safe sweetie. I think that you're very brave being able to be in the same room as him again. I hope it works out for you whatever you decide to do.

Pix

Dear Rachel,

Thank goodness you are home and safe, this must be a hard time for you at the moment, take your time to make up your mind you have so much support and we do all really care.
You sound like a level headed girl, and it goes without saying never loose your self respect and courage these are the things that will get you through the bad times, as others have said we have all had personal problems and have all come through the other side sometimes with great lessons learned and a few less hairs. But please remember do not put up with someone raising their hand to you ever, keep strong and remember god never puts us through anything we cant handel (that's what my mum always says to me).

Good luck, thoughts are with you.

WEll done Rachel for standing up to him as well as what you ahve doen, you ahve realsied that you don't need to ahve him in your life but you loved hima dn that is why he is there.

not all men whoa re violent do it again some o learn their lessona dn hopefully he has. i hope for your sake you can save your marriage but if not then you knwo we are all here.

wishing you all the very best of lucka dn love to your mum from all of us
x

Latest posts

Back