That Carl from Verve

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lash & Brow Company

Reaction score
Said it before and I will say it again, top customer service, fantastic eye for design, response time brilliant... I reckon all in all top bloke at what he does!

Amen - hes a treasure.

Here Here!! I have been very impressed with his work :)

Said it before and I will say it again, top customer service, fantastic eye for design, response time brilliant... I reckon all in all top bloke at what he does!

Ditto!

Ditto.....he is fab!

Very impressed! Think i was quite a challenging customer too :)

Me too, great service :lol:

hi girls could you upload samples?

sent from my mobile :-D

Just wanted to say thanks for the compliments- I'm away on my hols soon, and the panicking starts as I've never had two weeks away from this business before!

But this makes me feel a lot better - thank you very much!! :hug:

Just wanted to say thanks for the compliments- I'm away on my hols soon, and the panicking starts as I've never had two weeks away from this business before!

But this makes me feel a lot better - thank you very much!! :hug:

Enjoy you deserve it xxx

Worked with Carl when designing my salons salon website. Great experience and in super quick time!!! Thanks to Carl and Ruth (from salon alchemy)

i agree, he's fab. He's always fast to respond to my emails. he designed my logo and as for my business card (carl did this too) well.... it's amazeballs!

He's currently designing something to go on my large car magnets on my big black beast (Nissan Navara) - can't wait to see what he comes up with.

I can't fault him, he's worth every penny.

I agree, he is the best! He has just done me a big favour, for which I am very grateful. If anyone wants any work doing that he offers, he is top of my list to recommend.

Do we have a contact number for Carl! In desperate need of a spelling correction on my logo due to go to print today!

Do we have a contact number for Carl! In desperate need of a spelling correction on my logo due to go to print today!

I just email him & he usually responds within about five minutes!! Xx

He did these for me...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351034056.304534.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351034056.304534.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 203
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351034115.267479.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351034115.267479.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 195
He's brill!!! :D x

Latest posts

Back