That Carl from Verve

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, he is excellent, very reasonable, and an all round good guy

Still loving my logo and had lots of nice comments

I've been harassing him for the past month with to do my business cards, gift vouchers, pricelists and xmas cards! Soooo impressed with them all :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I8150 using SalonGeek

he just did my new logo and so quickly, great service and i got exactly what i wanted!x

They look really good, very professional.

And I love your truck!

Thanks Nicole, I love my Triple B (Big Black Beast) but it's a gas guzzler, that's for sure... X

I am going to add to this thread too..

I must say a massive thanks to Carl. I used him as a recommendation from here as I heard some good things.

He certainly didn't disappoint. He is amazing, always emails you straight back, listens to everything you want. He also helped me out massively getting some things done VERY last minute even though he was busy (I am sure he dreaded opening my email);-) And I was a pain and changed things so many times.

I really recommend Carl. It's a million times better than doing it all on Vistaprint or similar (Which I used to do)

So, Carl. Thanks a million!! :hug:
xxx

I've finally had a day off today so I'm catching up on paperwork and had a chance to send off my ideas to Carl, very excited to see what he comes up with! 😃

Totally agree top service etc!!

I just sent off my deposit and form today, im super excited to see what he comes up with. He's really prompt at replying to mails and explained it all very clearly to me!
Ooooooh can't wait!!

jen how funny i know im a way too early but can still dream lol he is doing me one too be ready tomorrow evening x

Never too early! You will have to show me, I've looked at everything on his site and loved his work...I gave him two logos which I really liked and I think that gives him the idea of what I'm trying to project.
Really excited to see yours now Claire- please do share!!

Carl is brilliant. He's had just designed my new Logo..(see Avatar) together with business cards and A6 Flyers. Fantastic service for a bargain price.

Thank you Carl

ahh i like yours its really smart and classy. im at college tomorrow jenbella but when i come out will check my email straight away course i will update you..

I'm expecting my first drafts tomorrow night, can't wait to see them! X

Snap, me too Pinkfairy! Really impressed, great service so far.

Snap, me too Pinkfairy! Really impressed, great service so far.

Absolutely, so quick and straightforward. I hate waiting about for people to get back to me about anything business related- me, impatient? Never! 😉 X

Cannot thank Carl enough!! These are my brochures he has just designed me :):):) I love them and the logo e created. Very quick service and gets it absolutley spot on!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352654905.656189.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352654905.656189.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 129
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352654920.829736.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352654920.829736.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 117
They are gorgeous Bliss, really striking and professional

I would just like to say a massive thank you to Carl for my logo! I absolutely love it :)

Wow just saw my first drafts, blown away with how good they are!
Such a big smile on my face now 😃 x

Yep I'm really impressed with my drafts too!

Latest posts

Back