The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will take my photos tomorrow :) I have taken my measurements and weight. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow. I'm itching to go! Can't stop thinking about it! Been telling all my clients tonight lol xxx

I'm in! I've got this already but haven't done it in a long time. This is my favorite DVD cause no part of it lasts too long. Once u have decided to go "owwwwwwww" your on To the next movement!

Saturday then?

I've never heard of this but I'm defo down for doing it...of I goto order lool

X

what sort of exercise is it? is it a lot of jumping around or lots of crunches etc? (i can only do it in an upstairs bedroom so dont want to come through the floor!!! lol)

Its a 20 mins, split into a 2 minute warm up and 3 cycles of 3 minutes strength, 2 minutes cardio (this is the jumping around bit but its only 2mins at a time) and 1 minute abs, and there are 3 different levels that you progress through. 10 days at each level. It sounds easy but its not, its hard work and there is no rest time, its 20mins hard graft, and it gets harder with each level!

My other half is a personal trainer and he really pushes me and trains me hard, but i do this dvd when my little boy is on school hols and i can't get to train with him....its the closest i can get to his level of training, i love it and think you all will when you do it, it is abit addictive especially when you start seeing see results!

Word of warning though before you get started, you need to buy some small hand weights to use with this dvd, it doesnt tell you that when you buy it, probably only need 1-2 kg if your just starting out.

Also measure your inches round your waist, hips, and thigh rather than your weight, because you will gain muscle, so you will probably gain weight before you lose it and this can be abit disheartening, but you will of lost inches for sure!

Enjoy xXx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Its a 20 mins, split into a 2 minute warm up and 3 cycles of 3 minutes strength, 2 minutes cardio (this is the jumping around bit but its only 2mins at a time) and 1 minute abs, and there are 3 different levels that you progress through. 10 days at each level. It sounds easy but its not, its hard work and there is no rest time, its 20mins hard graft, and it gets harder with each level!

My other half is a personal trainer and he really pushes me and trains me hard, but i do this dvd when my little boy is on school hols and i can't get to train with him....its the closest i can get to his level of training, i love it and think you all will when you do it, it is abit addictive especially when you start seeing see results!

Word of warning though before you get started, you need to buy some small hand weights to use with this dvd, it doesnt tell you that when you buy it, probably only need 1-2 kg if your just starting out.

Also measure your inches round your waist, hips, and thigh rather than your weight, because you will gain muscle, so you will probably gain weight before you lose it and this can be abit disheartening, but you will of lost inches for sure!

Enjoy xXx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

:) you can use bottles filled with water to start with if you don't get chance to buy the weights xxx

Bought this months ago! Think I need a boot up the bum to get motivated!

Am in!!

xxxx

I've had this for months and can't wait to start,just waiting to have my baby first,any day now :lol: there is a group on Facebook and they have before and after pictures.

I've been doing davina body buff 3 times a week and results are a little slow, but omg I'm so excited to try this one :))) I'm going to go and buy it !! I have 33 days till my hols wishe luck! X

I'm off for my a McDonald's before starting this and my 1200 cal diet! ;-)

Eeeeeeek!!! It's arrived :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343994638.872154.jpg

Right...... When are we starting??? Today or tomorrow?

Xxx

Ahhh wait for me! Just ordered! I must be mad...it's really going to hurt isn't it?! X

Haha I'm just sat watching it !!!! Omg I think I'm going to die! Lol!
They make it look so easy, but I've just tried a few and I'm sweating like mad haha! Can't wait to start it!
Think I'm going to have to start tomorrow as I've just realised i have 2 weddings at the beginning of September before my holiday, so no time to delay lol

Xxx

Haha I'm just sat watching it !!!! Omg I think I'm going to die! Lol!
They make it look so easy, but I've just tried a few and I'm sweating like mad haha! Can't wait to start it!
Think I'm going to have to start tomorrow as I've just realised i have 2 weddings at the beginning of September before my holiday, so no time to delay lol

Xxx

Ok, well make sure you don't post on here telling us you can't move/you're hospitalised due to putting your back out, or I'll never start! x

Ok, well make sure you don't post on here telling us you can't move/you're hospitalised due to putting your back out, or I'll never start! x

Haha ok I'll suffer in silence because I guarantee I will be in agony lol.
I took my before photos this morning ... YUCK!!! That was enough to spur me on!
X

Haha ok I'll suffer in silence because I guarantee I will be in agony lol.
I took my before photos this morning ... YUCK!!! That was enough to spur me on!
X

Oh lord, I'm not sure the world is ready for before photos of me...I'll take them, and depending on the results I may or may not publish them! X

Oh lord, I'm not sure the world is ready for before photos of me...I'll take them, and depending on the results I may or may not publish them! X

No way am I posting mine haha
But I will post how many inches I lose :) xx

Oo my mum bought this DVD ages ago always thought fitness DVDs were a load of rubbish I'm gonna start it tonight now!!!!!!! :D x

I too will take before and after pics and post depending on result hahah x

Latest posts

Back