The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16 of us now :)

The only reason I am starting tomorrow is I have a client first thing in the morning (don't normally work Saturdays) and one of the treatments she's having is a pedi, so I want to be able to get down on the floor without screaming haha xxx

Ok...i'm in!

Found the motivation to get the DVD out and I've downloaded Jillian's app from the iTunes store too.

Good luck to all of us! xx

Ooh, I may search for an Android app then, thanks Fee!

Mine should have come today but it's coming tomorrow. I've been trying to drum up business for fellow sufferers at work today, as we have a gym. But no takers so far. Maybe I should listen to them!

Well, I made the effort! I am shockingly unfit though, so I only made it 17 minutes into Level 1 before collapsing in a heap :(
I figure things can only get better, so I'm going to stick with it and try again in the morning x

EDIT: I managed to get up from the floor, and although it's cheating, I did complete the last 11 minutes lol.

Pitiful start, and I'm kind of disappointed but I can't wait to hear how all of you get on :)

Last edited:
Well, I made the effort! I am shockingly unfit though, so I only made it 17 minutes into Level 1 before collapsing in a heap :(
I figure things can only get better, so I'm going to stick with it and try again in the morning x

EDIT: I managed to get up from the floor, and although it's cheating, I did complete the last 11 minutes lol.

Pitiful start, and I'm kind of disappointed but I can't wait to hear how all of you get on :)

Well done though :) it would be no fun if it was easy! Imagine how you will feel after the 10 days of level one and you can realise you can complete it without a break in a heap on the floor? You might end up in a heap at the end of it, but at least it won't be mid way!!! It gives you something to work towards :)

I will end up in a heap after 10 mins I reckon!! Lol! I am starting tomorrow after my client :) xxx

Ps - did you take your measurements, weight and photos? X

I'm in. Ordering tomorrow!

Dont order guys, she has all 3 half hour vids on youtube!

I said this in post #20 :)
I play mine through the wii on the big tv so is really just as good as a DVD :)

there exactly same as dvd aswell, ive been doing this nearly completed level 1 now, ive toned up loads on my stomach.
she has loads of diff dvds also on youtube

I'm in! Had this DVD a while now just havnt done it yet 😏 but as a single mummy who has just finally got over her ex, and ready to move on then I'm ready to shift the extra inches to! I'll be taking measurements and pics to x

I started this morning. :eek:

Those star jumps at the beginning nearly had me! The ones at the end were not so bad, but oh boy, I'm glad that's over. My legs are like jelly and I am just sat here now with no energy to move.

Everytime she was shouting, 'Get up off the floor, and now do this!' I was cursing her, using the sofa to drag myself back up to a standing position.

I had to use beans for my weights as I can't find mine right now.

Update....Now I have recovered I feel great, both physically and mentally. It's going to be hard work, but so worth it.

Last edited:
My DVD came this morning, I'll be starting tomorrow! Good luck ladies x

Gutted mines not coming for 3 days :(. Might have to work out how to put it on youtube and through the tv. I really want to start it while I've got the motiviation (sp?) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I've just finished my client... Now off home to give it a go :) xxx

I can always rely on geekland for motivation..............I have just seen the vids on youtube and am going to get going now, I am desperate to get fit and lose fat, so good luck to one and all...There are going to be so many of us in a slump on the floor over the next 30 days but cant wait to see those before and after photos!!!!

Just done my measurements & before and after pictures! Going to start tonight! Roll on this DVD killing me!

Well geeks..... I've just done my first session of level 1 and...... I'M ALIVE !!!! Absolutely loved it. Can't wait until tomorrow now :) If I can do it anyone can lol. Don't get me wrong.... It was bloody hard and hurt, but I loved it and now feel great :)

Roll on the next 29 days :)

Xxx

Well geeks..... I've just done my first session of level 1 and...... I'M ALIVE !!!! Absolutely loved it. Can't wait until tomorrow now :) If I can do it anyone can lol. Don't get me wrong.... It was bloody hard and hurt, but I loved it and now feel great :)

Roll on the next 29 days :)

Xxx

SOOOOOO don't like you right now, lol :hug:

Glad it went well for you and you're motivated! I made it through this afternoon and didn't love it, but felt a lot better about my capabilities.
I've never driven, so I can actually walk for miles and miles with no problems, just can't do anything else :) but....Jillian Michaels will not get the better of me!! xx

SOOOOOO don't like you right now, lol :hug:

Glad it went well for you and you're motivated! I made it through this afternoon and didn't love it, but felt a lot better about my capabilities.
I've never driven, so I can actually walk for miles and miles with no problems, just can't do anything else :) but....Jillian Michaels will not get the better of me!! xx

No she will not .... We will ALL do this lol. I'm feeling a little jelly like now though haha just sat here with a pint of water and I don't intend on moving for the rest of the day!

I think it's going to take me Longer than 30 days though because I watched level 2 .... I'm scared lol, I haven't even bothered to look at level 3 as I think it will put me off!

I can feel the strain in my arms just holding my phone typing this... Oh dear, I will be sore tomorrow :D xxx

I feel exactly the same way! Level 2 is scary with all strength moves like the planking, but Level 3 is supposed to be a breeze after Level 2.
I'm not rushing my way through it though, I'll stick with Level 1 until I think I'm ready to move on. I have a few of her other DVD's too, so I can alternate the different Level 1's after the first 10 days if I still feel like a big baby! x

Latest posts

Back