The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[/QUOTE]but just wish I could enjoy it more and want to do it. Please motivate me:eek:[/QUOTE]

I don't know what I would do without this thread! It's the best motivation for me :)
And I think I'm really going to have to do my own cool down tonight x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I love doing the shred but I have a problem getting up early

So I know I won't want to do it in the morning :(

Got to make myself!

Well ladies.... It works!!! If anyone needs inspiration or encouragement... Read on!

I completed day 10 today! (I wasn't feeling my best! Lol) have felt great all day knowing I have completed level 1 :)
I put my tunic on this evening to go and do a client and it felt a little looser... I thought... Surely not already! Wishful thinking!!! Until I walked in to my clients house and she said Blimey, have you lost weight?! (baring in mind I only saw her 9 days ago!) So ladies... It must be doing something! Keep at it, it will all be worth it in the end :D come on girls... We can do it :D xxxx

Fantastic! Well done and well deserved. :hug:

Well done!! I will defiantly be back on track with day 3 tomorrow! My legs have been killing me and I'm sure it's because iv had a break! Thinking I might actually call it day 1 again tomorrow! Xx

Well ladies.... It works!!! If anyone needs inspiration or encouragement... Read on!

I completed day 10 today! (I wasn't feeling my best! Lol) have felt great all day knowing I have completed level 1 :)
I put my tunic on this evening to go and do a client and it felt a little looser... I thought... Surely not already! Wishful thinking!!! Until I walked in to my clients house and she said Blimey, have you lost weight?! (baring in mind I only saw her 9 days ago!) So ladies... It must be doing something! Keep at it, it will all be worth it in the end :D come on girls... We can do it :D xxxx

Weldone!!! I've missed 2 days :( I'm ashamed!!x

Ah thanks ladies! I wouldn't be able to do this without you all! I know I have to do it EVERY SINGLE DAY because I started this thread and I have to keep everyone up to date with how it's going lol! Day 1 of level 2 tomorrow and I'm both nervous and excited! Nervous that I won't be able to walk haha! The first time that I will have seen my fiancé in 3 weeks tomorrow and I won't even be able to walk when I see him, let alone anything else haha ;)

All those that have missed a day etc... Don't feel guilty, just hop right back on :) life does get in the way sometimes, but remember... It's only 27 mins incl warm up and cool down, then that's you done for the day :D

If you need more encouragement you know where we all are! It is not an easy challenge at all, but imagine how fab you'll feel at the end, for completing it, let alone the inch loss (hopefully!)

We can dooooo it :) I'll update in the morning after level 2 day 1 (if I can lift my arm to write haha) xxx

Wow wa wee woo!!!! Level 2 day 1 (day 11) complete! :D I loved it, but it was a killer! I enjoyed doing something different, it's actually quite good fun :) it hurts your arms though and there's not a second to catch your breath lol but there's a lot of planking involved too... It's hard, you feel the burn haha but it was good fun. Keep going ladies you're all doing fab :D xxx

Well done! Today's my day 5 and il be doing it after work, at the moment though I feel really sick. I'm ready to throw up any minute.

Weighed myself this morning and have gained 5lb!?!?! :(

Day 2 today, and it wasn't too bad! I feel invigorated :)
Got my pole fitness class tomorrow evening, so might have to shred it up in the morning. I think m getting a bit addicted!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Well done! Today's my day 5 and il be doing it after work, at the moment though I feel really sick. I'm ready to throw up any minute.

Weighed myself this morning and have gained 5lb!?!?! :(

I've also gained about 5lb!! I've just completed day 5, I'm hoping that something magical is going to happening and it will get to a point where all the weight just falls off haha, someone please tell us this happens?! Lol x

I hope so too. I dont think I'm going to weigh myself now for another week or so. It might put me off ! X

Forget the scales ladies, it's all about the tape measure!

You are forming muscle and muscle weighs more than fat which is why it's important to measure yourself at the start and then the end.
Or failing that, just go by your clothes to see how it's worked for you. But try and leave it until the last day or you will drive yourself bonkers.

I really don't want to do it today. I'm so tired, I slept in until gone 0900am :zzz:

Day 7 today ( although I did miss Sunday because I was unwell) and it's the first day I got that knot in my stomach when doing the crunches, so I must finally be doing them right.
I can see a little muscle defenition in my arms and they are starting to feel more toned.
I'm not sure if I'll be ready to move on to Level 2 on Saturday though. :scared: x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I refuse to get on the scales until the end. Have finished day 5 and feeling a bit better today and actually notice a little bit of difference around my middle! If you have been weighing yourself and gained weight then have a look at this. I have pasted this, so hope it comes up ok for you all.

www.myfitnesspal.com › Message Boards › Success StoriesCached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
25 posts - 24 authors - 12 Apr
I have not posted before but if there is someone who has gained weight on 30 day shred I would love to hear from them. Thank you! You are ...
Anyone wanna join? 30 Day Shred Today!‎ - 25 posts - 18 Jun 2012
JM 30 Day Shred + cardio = weight loss ?‎ - 18 posts - 22 Apr 2012
Level 3 of 30 day shred: weight gain when my body ...‎ - 12 posts - 13 Feb 2012
30 day Shred weight gain anyone???‎ - 22 posts - 18 Jan 2011
More results from myfitnesspal.com »

DVD didn't arrive yesterday so I did 30 mins on the Wii combining Just Dance and step. Oooh the stairs hurt today!! Did the measuring and won't measure again for another 2 weeks I think.

Also doing 17day diet which I lost over a stone on last time so hoping for amazing results.

Good luck all, and well done in keeping each other motivated!

Ok thank you feel a lot better now :)

I won't weigh till I'm done now. It will be hard for me to do that as I'm the type who weighs every morning after a pee ;)

So I'm hoping it's all with it in the end !

Xxx

DVD didn't arrive yesterday so I did 30 mins on the Wii combining Just Dance and step. Oooh the stairs hurt today!! Did the measuring and won't measure again for another 2 weeks I think.

Also doing 17day diet which I lost over a stone on last time so hoping for amazing results.

Good luck all, and well done in keeping each other motivated!

I'm sure someone said that you can watch it on YouTube, maybe you could do that while you wait?

What's the 17 day diet?

Xx

I do mine from YouTube :)

Don't give up girls and don't be disheartened by the scales. It works I promise! :D

Day 10 I was told by a client that I'd lost weight (she didn't know I was doing the shred)
Day 11 (today) I put on my work trousers that I Have to leave the top button open on, to find I can do the button up and they are very comfortable! Even after being say down all day... The button is still done up :D

Please don't be disheartened girls! I'm really noticing a difference now! I have not weighed myself though as I know I will have put on muscle and I will be gutted when I see those scales creeping up lol! We need to make a pact... No scales or measuring until day 31!!! Deal? Xxx

Latest posts

Back