The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow you girls are doing amazingly well!! I may start this again next week and get my dusty copy of the shelf again. It nearly killed me last time but you all sound so positive! Well done :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Ooooooh my god!!!!! Iv just done level 1 for the first time and I managed to get through it all without stopping....ouch....I'm going to be sore in the morning :) very proud of myself. I. MUST. KEEP. IT. UP!!!!!!

Just done day 5...wooooo

No more I promise lol!

Does anyone have any advice about calorie intake? I try to stick toy fitness pal which is 1200 a day but I just read the info kindly just posted on here regarding the weight gain and come across people talking about you need to eat more to loose weight? Mmmm I'm confused x

I felt like I was doing really well, until I went on a crisp binge :(
I feel well bad now :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Just laid in bed, cannot sleep, read all the way through this thread & just been on amazon & ordered the DVD! I actually can't wait for it to arrive!!
So GlamourEyes your really noticing a difference??!! That's amazing after only just 10 days well done you! Very inspiring! I like that it's only 20 mins too as I struggle with time!
Do I need to go out & buy weights then or can I use tins of beans? Lol!
Well done everyone. Xx

Gonna do day 11 next stage today when im finally aloud to turn off pepper pig. Havent re-weighed or measured yet but my jeans kept falling off my bum yesterday so had to put a belt on...yeay.

Crisp binge lol. Love em, cant have them in the house cause i eat them till there gone!
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Just laid in bed, cannot sleep, read all the way through this thread & just been on amazon & ordered the DVD! I actually can't wait for it to arrive!!
So GlamourEyes your really noticing a difference??!! That's amazing after only just 10 days well done you! Very inspiring! I like that it's only 20 mins too as I struggle with time!
Do I need to go out & buy weights then or can I use tins of beans? Lol!
Well done everyone. Xx

Morning Hun :)

Yeah I'm noticing a difference already! It's great :) today is going to be a struggle to complete it though as I'm laying here snuggled up to my man at the moment, although he is still asleep lol (haven't seen him in 3 weeks) and it's his birthday today :) I'm also aching from yesterday (1st day of level 2) so it's going to be a struggle to drag myself to do it today.... But I will :)

You can use tins hun, or if you have and small (500ml) drinks bottles you can fill with water. I use weights though, although mine are heavier than jillians and it's a killer lol so I'm thinking I might use tins today haha

Good luck everyone, you're all doing fab :) xxx

Gonna do day 11 next stage today when im finally aloud to turn off pepper pig. Havent re-weighed or measured yet but my jeans kept falling off my bum yesterday so had to put a belt on...yeay.

Crisp binge lol. Love em, cant have them in the house cause i eat them till there gone!
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

No weighing... No measuring until day 31... That's the deal lol!

That's great you're noticing a difference too Hun, well done :D I'm day 12 today (day 2 of level 2)! xxxx

I tried to start the other day when I said I was going to but I couldn't get youtube working at home as my internet is rubbish sooooo I need to wait until the DVD comes but it has been ordered. I'm really excited about it as you seem to have some results.

I've been wondering what you going to do after you get to day 30??

I've been wondering what you going to do after you get to day 30??[/quote]

I was thinking this aswell. Do we rest and then start again?

Xx

I've been wondering what you going to do after you get to day 30??

Xx[/QUOTE]

Starting again is a bit boring though isn't it, maybe theres another DVD with a similar concept that we can all try xx

After day 30 I am going on holiday :) woop woop lol but when I return I will be starting her next DVD (can't remember what it's called)!!! :) x

Well day 12 done... I managed to drag myself out of bed whilst birthday boy was still sleeping! I am mopping the sweat from my brow to be able to see to write this! Haha! If you think level 1 is a killer, you wait until you get to level 2 haha

I still love it though! Although when doing some of the moves today I kept saying to her "are you having a laugh" haha! I really struggled today as I was aching from yesterday, but glad I done it :) xxx

Day 5 today! I missed 3 days because of the Olympics, so I expected it to hurt! To be honest I really enjoyed it! It didn't hurt as much as I expected. Feel great for it...I never thought I'd say this about exercise, but it really is a great way to start the day! X

Is it cheating if I haven't done it since Friday but start on day 3 today?

Xx

Starting again is a bit boring though isn't it, maybe theres another DVD with a similar concept that we can all try xx[/QUOTE]

Yes your right. We could let glamoureyes (our mentor) chose out next challenge!

Latest posts

Back