The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 8 done. My knee hurts which is a bit of a worry, but other than that I'm ok! X

I still have to do day 8 today but I notice that my knees have been sore!

I wondered if I have been doing some of the movements wrong :/

Vixon when you do push ups are your knees on the ground? That could be it? Or maybe your knees when your doing some moves and you have to squat? Dont let your knees go inwards or outward...? :)

I still have to do day 8 today but I notice that my knees have been sore!

I wondered if I have been doing some of the movements wrong :/

Vixon have you not already done day 8? Lol or have u missed 2 days? I missed day 10 yesterday so I've just done it now not sure I'm ready for level 2 tomorrow :-/ I'm scared haha x

You can do it!

Doing level 1 has prepared you, you will be just fine. :)

Yey!! just finished day 1 of level 2. My face is purple again!! Have to keep at it though. Still haven't weighed myself and won't until nearer the end. Can't believe I have reached level 2 as I have always detested exercise, but have to say I definitely feel fitter and have gotten to the stage where I would be feeling very guilty if I didn't do them. I do intend to take 1 day off per week though as I did this last week and felt more energised the following day.

Wahhoooo started today! At 8am I went for a 40 min walk/jog and then had the sesh with Gillian :) ! It was hard work but really enjoyed it and feel energised for the day. I hope I keep this up !!!!
Has anyone actually finished the 30 days ????
X

Day 1 level 1 DONE-BOOM!

Wahhoooo started today! At 8am I went for a 40 min walk/jog and then had the sesh with Gillian :) ! It was hard work but really enjoyed it and feel energised for the day. I hope I keep this up !!!!
Has anyone actually finished the 30 days ????
X

Well done you! Those of us that started at the beginning of this thread are still on level 2, so a little way to go yet.

Vixon when you do push ups are your knees on the ground? That could be it? Or maybe your knees when your doing some moves and you have to squat? Dont let your knees go inwards or outward...? :)

Yes my knees are on the ground there is no chance on this earth I'm getting through a real push up!

Maybe that's it!

It check my knees on the squatty things too ;)

Vixon have you not already done day 8? Lol or have u missed 2 days? I missed day 10 yesterday so I've just done it now not sure I'm ready for level 2 tomorrow :-/ I'm scared haha x

Yes I'm embarrassed to say that I did miss 2 days :(

I've been avoiding this thread until today knowing I've been really bad haha. I'm wondering wether I should do something to make up for it or just carry on as I am?

:(

So I missed day 2 yeasterday because I went to see a friend after work so I have had to do day 2 today

Ok finally done day 8

Ended up doing it in living room in front of the whole family otherwise I was never going I get it done!

I'm sure they have had a good laugh

Mum says, "Ay you, watch me new light"

Cannot believe it !!! Got up to day 6 completed that night (Sunday) came down with a fever, throat infection etcetc and was in bed most of the day yesterday bit better today but feel soooooo guilty but should be up and running again tomorrow ! Fingers crossed as I agree you feel soo bad, my step mum left the House earlier and the last thing she said was NO EXCERCISE DVD TODAY haha !

Cannot believe it !!! Got up to day 6 completed that night (Sunday) came down with a fever, throat infection etcetc and was in bed most of the day yesterday bit better today but feel soooooo guilty but should be up and running again tomorrow ! Fingers crossed as I agree you feel soo bad, my step mum left the House earlier and the last thing she said was NO EXCERCISE DVD TODAY haha !

I'm sure exercise is down to this cold / flu business. I've recently been training for London marathon getting my fitness up and going from zero to gym/swim/running the big bad flu man hit me. I think it is because my body went into shock!!xx

How weird, I got to about day 5 and got a really bad chest and cold and fever, it only lasted a couple of days though. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yes that probably what it was/body shock! Lol how strange!! Still
Continuing tomorrow and yeah 2 days and I'm starting to feel okay again apart from my throat! :) hope u both are better! carry on?? :) x

Yes that probably what it was/body shock! Lol how strange!! Still
Continuing tomorrow and yeah 2 days and I'm starting to feel okay again apart from my throat! :) hope u both are better! carry on?? :) x

Thank you :) still feeling. Bit poop, my throat is so sore but carrying on full force!!!xx

That what we wanna hear ay :) and a massive good luck in the London marathon:) x

Yes I'm embarrassed to say that I did miss 2 days :(

I've been avoiding this thread until today knowing I've been really bad haha. I'm wondering wether I should do something to make up for it or just carry on as I am?

:(

Just carry on as you are lol, I just done day one level 2 omg think I'm gonna pass out!!!! :-/

Right ladies.... I'm back :) I have been sooo naughty but I have loved my quality time that I spent with my man, he's gone home now :( so I dusted off my DVD! I decided I would start back at day 1 level 2 (I would have nearly been on level 3 now :( ) but I've missed too many days to carry on as I was (oh the shame) but it was so worth spending such quality time with my man :D

But wow.... I still hate Jillian even after a break haha although I hate Natalie more.... She irritates me and it annoys me that she cheats! Although, she does get caught cheating in level 2 mwwwaaahahahahahahaha xxx

Latest posts

Back