The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DVD is here and I'm about to begin. Just a bit worried about the pressups as I have a shoulder problem awaiting MRI scan and there is no way I can physically do pressups, it will kill me - I can't even wax my wn armpits as I can lift my arm!

Will post later if I can move! Full day in the salon today and Zumba tonight so I'd better be OK!

Attachments

• gym.jpg
    gym.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 139
I'm starting again today after putting it off for a week! I just wish the family would get out the living room! I get a little sick of the 'is that thunder' jokes whist i am dying of the pain! Haha!

Completed day 10.
I still struggle through the cardio especially those jumping jacks and the push ups are a killer but I've got no aches afterwards now so I'm unsure whether to move on to Level 2 tomorrow or do one more day on Level 1. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Completed day 10.
I still struggle through the cardio especially those jumping jacks and the push ups are a killer but I've got no aches afterwards now so I'm unsure whether to move on to Level 2 tomorrow or do one more day on Level 1. X

Weldone :) I reckon give level 2 a go see how you go x

Well, yesterday (thurs) was meant to be day 7, but I didn't get a chance to do it and felt sooooo guilty, so today was day 7 for me and I have to say that all along I haven't enjoyed this at all, but I completed day 7 this morning and it was the best workout I have had from I started. I felt very energised, so I think that maybe taking 1 day off per week might not be a bad idea, just as long as it doesn't turn into 2 or 3 days off.

Also I was wondering after day 10 do all of you move straight to level 2 or will any of you repeat level 1 for a further 10 days. I was thinking that if I were to do level 1 for a further 10 days, because I will be more familiar with the exercises that maybe I will be able to put more energy into them. What do any of you think about this?

DVD is here and I'm about to begin. Just a bit worried about the pressups as I have a shoulder problem awaiting MRI scan and there is no way I can physically do pressups, it will kill me - I can't even wax my wn armpits as I can lift my arm!

Will post later if I can move! Full day in the salon today and Zumba tonight so I'd better be OK!

Permission to steal this picture please Sarah, it's genius!!!! :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Day 3 on stage 2. Im realy strugling with the walk out then push up by the time ive bent down and got into push up position theyve done it and stood back up again...soooo frustrating x

Day 3 on stage 2. Im realy strugling with the walk out then push up by the time ive bent down and got into push up position theyve done it and stood back up again...soooo frustrating x

They've always been quicker than me! Don't worry about it, just concentrate on doing the move properly.

I started level 2 this morning and don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't as bad as I imagined.

Now fighting the urge to go and get some Haagen Dazs. :o

Day 8 done :) level 2 is looming.............

Today should have been my day 8 but I havent done it, I went straight to my boyfriends after work and only just got home :(

My day 8 will have to be tomorrow

Right girls... I'm dusting off Jillian on Monday, shes been hiding far to long!!

Day 4 done - day 4 should've been yesterday but was soooo busy I didn't have time and I really had to talk myself into doing it again as iv only just stopped aching from day 1 but I'm so glad I got up and did it!!!!! Found it much easier today and feeling better for it :) yay me x

Today should have been my day 8 but I havent done it, I went straight to my boyfriends after work and only just got home :(

My day 8 will have to be tomorrow

Aweee we won't be on the same day any more :( x

Day 9 done (I feel like Gordon Ramsey) lol

GlamourEyes - Thanks so much for starting this thread. I'd never heard of The Shred.

Have done day 5. It's a tough 20 mins but I don't ache as much as everyone else. Hopes its just because I cycle 4 hours each week and my bodies adapted quickly.

Can't wait to get to the 30 days!!!

Sshhh! Don't tell Jillian, but I have a lasagne in the oven and ice cream on it's way. She will be staying firmly in her box today. :wink2:

Tis Saturday after all, gals gotta let her hair down sometime :wink2:

I can't stop eating today. Think it's because I've tried being good this week

Sshhh! Don't tell Jillian, but I have a lasagne in the oven and ice cream on it's way. She will be staying firmly in her box today. :wink2:

Oh no lasagna. Did u have the ice cream yesterday as well ;-)
Got to admit i havent stuck to a diet whilst doing the shred, just trying to stick to 3 meals a day and no snacks. I got a tesco finest meal deal for tonight...yum x

Oh I'm stuffed!

I didn't have any icecream last night, which is why I was determined to have it today. I know it won't help me to keep eating junk, but I would go crazy and even probably have a hypo if I didn't :wink2:. My BM's were 2.7 the other day in totally normal circumstances!

I have the Hairy Dieters cook book, as it's realistic (for me). I didn't like their Lasagne recipe, but it did make me rethink mine and make adjustments.

Permission to steal this picture please Sarah, it's genius!!!! :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Of course Claire, help yourself! X

Latest posts

Back