The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in! Damn you geeks! Just saw this post and bought the DVD on iTunes! It cost double amazon but I figure I can start straight away then! Am doing my first half marathon at the end of September, have only run one 10k up until now but have had an ankle injury so hadn't run for 6 weeks and so could really do with something to help me shed the weight so I'm not carrying this extra blubber round with me!! How are you guys finding it so far? I'll start tomorrow....eek!!!!

Ps: If anyone's feeling generous, I'd be soooo grateful and it's for such a worthy cause!: www.justgiving.com/natashascott2012

Right I'm behind and didn't start when I said I would :( lazy cow

Haven't done exercise in so long I thought I may cause an injury.
So I did some yoga stretches to loosen up first so will stay shredding tomorrow morning at 6.30 :(

I know I'm late on this one guys, but I'm in! I'm starting tomorrow! Thought i would give it everything I've got and see what results I get! If they're good will post before and afters lol x x x

Well done ladies :) join in, it's great! I will be on day 3 tomorrow and i can't wait! I feel great (a little achy too though lol) already :) next session... 6am tomorrow morning :) xxxx

Day 3 complete.... I'm surprised I've even made it this far lol , I am determined to do it... I've been told if I complete all 30 days then my mum is going to pay for a shrinking violet body wrap for me and my fella is gonna buy me a nice dress for holiday in 40 days :D xxx

Well done on completing day 3! Are you noticing anything different yet? Like it getting easier?

I'm on day 3 today, but feeling way too tired right now. Day 2 was easier than day 1, so I will give it my best shot to have a go later when I've woken up.

One thing I noticed is that she says to move on when you are ready. I thought it was 10, 10 and 10?

Well done on completing day 3! Are you noticing anything different yet? Like it getting easier?

I'm on day 3 today, but feeling way too tired right now. Day 2 was easier than day 1, so I will give it my best shot to have a go later when I've woken up.

One thing I noticed is that she says to move on when you are ready. I thought it was 10, 10 and 10?

Thanks :D I found this morning a struggle, but I did do it at 6am - 15 minutes after waking up lol
I feel great though, I'm hoping another 2 days and I'll be noticing a difference i.e. things getting a little easier :)

Yeah it's supposed to be 10, 10 and 10, but I think if you're still really struggling with level 1 by day 10 then you can stay doing that level until you feel you're ready for the next. That's why some people say it takes a little more than 30 days for them!
I love it though lol xxx

Anyone else done it today? Or anyone started today? X

Still waiting for my DVD too.

Ahhh thank you so much for starting this! I am waiting on my DVD too but am sooo excited ... Let's get FIT an SLIM :) good luck x

Day 4 - COMPLETE :)

How are you all getting on?

I hope your DVD arrives soon ladies :) xxxx

Day 4 - COMPLETE :)

How are you all getting on?

I hope your DVD arrives soon ladies :) xxxx

You don't waste any time do you?!! How was it today?

I could hardly speak last night I was so tired, so the Shred was put on hold in the end.

I will be doing it shortly, after I've done a food shop and then I won't have to go out for the rest of the morning if I don't want to!

You don't waste any time do you?!! How was it today?

I could hardly speak last night I was so tired, so the Shred was put on hold in the end.

I will be doing it shortly, after I've done a food shop and then I won't have to go out for the rest of the morning if I don't want to!

No I don't :D but I have got a holiday, a shrinking violet body wrap, a new dress and a slimmer me to work towards and only 26 days to go lol

I think it is getting SLIGHTLY easier actually :) don't get me wrong it still kills... But I now just feel like I'm going to suffer a mild heart attack rather than actually die, so that's good haha xxx

No I don't :D but I have got a holiday, a shrinking violet body wrap, a new dress and a slimmer me to work towards and only 26 days to go lol

I think it is getting SLIGHTLY easier actually :) don't get me wrong it still kills... But I now just feel like I'm going to suffer a mild heart attack rather than actually die, so that's good haha xxx

Lol!! X

Haha!

I feel like I am doing a very good job of avoidance so far today. This takes me back to Uni days when essays or revision was on the agenda. Suddenly all those jobs you have been putting off seem like a good idea!

Right, I need to get my act together. Trainers on, headband on and think of the lovely breakfast I'm going to make myself afterwards!

Here we go! :Scared:

i'm starting today!!! i know i said monday but my mum bought caramel ice cream instead of my dads usual banana ice cream, so i had a feast all of yesterday!!! i've taken my before and after pictures but i'm going on holiday on the 21st for a week and theres noway i'm taking it with me :lol: suppose i'll just have to have a well deserved break x

Been sat reading this thread with great interest, I think you have all converted me to give this a try!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Ok I'm in ordered DVD off eBay yesterday for £6 and I'll take measurements and weight and see how I go xx lets hope I can get my tummy toned for my hols in November. Xx

well i made a pathetic start of 5 minutes and i was sick, haha orange squash and ice cream are not a good mix when doing a exercise dvd. does anyone else find push ups impossible??? even the easy way??? i can't do them to save my life!!!!

Latest posts

Back