The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My legs are KILLING me from yesterday. Don't know how you girls are doing it :(

I haven't managed to start yet! Eek...

I always find it harder on a weekend! I missed day 3 yesterday, and I can't seem to find the motivation to do it tonight! Urgh! Haha xxx

Day 5 and its just tooooo hot! Will it count if I do it twice tomorrow??! :-/

Well I done day 9 but I'm now sat in the pub drinking cider haha epic fail! X

Just finished day 3 , well technically yesterday was day 3 but I didn't do it :(
I'm amazed at how good I feel when I've done it!

Also I'm not sure if someone's already mentioned it but if u go on the Menu u can change the options so that u just work out to the music and Jillian's voice is muted.

Xxx

Day 5 and its just tooooo hot! Will it count if I do it twice tomorrow??! :-/

You're far braver then me, once a day is enough for me! The thought of day 2 tomorrow is worrying me already :-\

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Just finished day 3 , well technically yesterday was day 3 but I didn't do it :(
I'm amazed at how good I feel when I've done it!

Also I'm not sure if someone's already mentioned it but if u go on the Menu u can change the options so that u just work out to the music and Jillian's voice is muted.

Xxx

Oh Thankyou! I'm so happy you said this! It drives me mad when she keeps saying the same!! Xx

It's fine the first day but if I'm sticking it for 30 days I don't want to be listening! In fact I don't like the music either but love the DVD!

You're far braver then me, once a day is enough for me! The thought of day 2 tomorrow is worrying me already :-\

What I say is one thing what I do maybe another ;) lol.........but no I will try to be good x

OMG I am sooooo drunk lol I have only had a slice of toast toast and I am on my 9th cider lol not good on the 30 day shred haha! One cider for each day I have been doing the shred! X

I don't find the music very inspiring, so may just put my CD player on with some work out music.

It will be great to mute her voice too.:lol:

I don't find the music very inspiring, so may just put my CD player on with some work out music.

It will be great to mute her voice too.:lol:

I will be doing the same at 6am tomorrow morning when recovering from My hangover! I will not be able to Listen to Her whilst doing day 10 hahaha x

Ok so day 10 level 1 COMPLETE!!!! Ok I admit, not as much effort was put in this morning after my Sunday antics :-/ however, I still forced myself to get up and do it and I'm still sweating like a pig! Haha!

Well that means I've complete level 1 now... Eeeek, level 2 tomorrow... I'm scared that it's going to hurt lol! I need to be able to walk, it's my fiancé's birthday on Wednesday then Thursday we are taking my nephew to a theme park, I don't want to have to go around the park in a wheel chair haha but I will not miss a day! :D xxx

Day 4 complete! I feel great...a great big sweaty mess but proud :D

There's no way on this earth that I'd be doing it with a hangover! At 6am u must be mad

I'm scared to look at level 2 I hope by then it gets easier!

Does anyone else think the cool down isn't very effective? My muscles feel horrendously tight today!

Mine feel horrendous every day!

It's not very long is it maybe we should add a few extras in

Morning All. Can anyone tell me why I am feeling so bad today. I finished Day 4 about 1 hour ago and I have to tell you I do not feel great in any way. I could have very easily given up half way through, but wouldn't let myself. I thought by day 4 I would be feeling full of energy and motivated but no, I do not. Is this normal?? I really really need to lose 1 stone, so giving up is not an option, but just wish I could enjoy it more and want to do it. Please motivate me:eek:

If you have made changes to your diet aswell, it could be that you are using your reserves, so you are bound to feel it.

You need plenty of energy to do this, especially at the beginning. So plenty of sleep, loads of water and choose good carbs (slow releasing, not your bleached carbs).

Around day three or so is when the body begins to realise you are doing something it isn't used to. This is the crucial time to keep going.

Yesterday I felt awful before hand and it took me two coffees to wake up and force myself to do it. I felt so good after that I am hanging onto that to make myself do it again today (so tired after staying up for the sale last night).

Day 4 today, was a lot easier, I even managed the side lunge with arm raises right the way through both times!!

Must admit though, even though I've muted the TV, even looking at jillian's mouth moving is irritating me because I know what she's saying but not doing herself!

Latest posts

Back