The best beginners anatomy & phisiology book ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladylou

Reaction score
hi again i was wondering if any one knew THE BEST a&p book for complete beginner's which could get me up to level 3 standard or at least level 2 beauty??
the thing is as mentioned before in previous thread's i completed my nvq L2 beauty in 2005 worked for a year in the industry and then had my beautifull baby boy, and where i have been 1oo percent concentrating on him AS THE YEARS HVE PASSED BY have completley forgotton pretty much all the theory i learn't :eek:... soz for the caps x
i am joining a class at my local college to do my level 3 and need to get up to standard i would be absolutley mortified if i just joined the class with no knowledge exspecially as they would all have it so fresh at the front of there mind, christ my understanding of the human skin and body hopefully won't be floating arond lost at the back of my brain!!! lol
so any suggestions for the best one that is easy to follow basically self learn/ revising on one's self is a deffenet weak point for me ....
hope u can help cuz am really excited for september but also afraid i'm not going to be up to scratch .... thanks in advance soz for the long winded post ...:green: xxxxx

When I did my level 3, as well as using the college books I found Helen McGuinness A&P book very helpful. It is written in easy English and set
out well too. HAve a look on Amazon or try eBay too.

Latest posts

Back