THE BEST handcream in your opinion geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayneym

Reaction score
Ok peeps I'm on the lookout for THE most super duper handcream for my manicures. One that makes a real difference first time and makes you think WOW - you know?!
I've tried loads and really rate CND spa manicure crystals & activator for a definate result( not technically a hand cream though) but I'm looking for a wow factor and thought you guys could help?
I've also used philosophy lemon custard hand cream which was a prezzie from the states but was really nice!
Any tried and tested favourites would be great if you could recomend - just wanted something different and who better to ask than the gorgeous geek gang!!!
thanks you guys
Jayneym xxxxx

I'm trying out NSI Nuture Lotion at the moment - it's got a gorgeous smell of grapes and you'd be able to use it for pedicures too! I'm loving it that much i can't stop putting it on!! I love Solar Butter too, but i've run out! xx

Yeh I love solar butter too but just wanted something different to try!!!
Something really rich , creamy , luxurious & indulgent!
Not that I'm asking for much !!!
Oh and its gotta do what it says on the tin!!!!
:lol:
xxxx

LOVE the Almond SpaManicure line, including the hand lotion, from CND. Everyone raves about the FAB almond scent. YUMMY! :)

I don't like "creams".
I prefer natural oils such as almond oil and jojoba oil.
Creams have a lot of fillers and such.

hth's
:hug:

Try the Lomasi range from young nails its gorgeous five different fragances

pomegranate
ginger and lime
ivory blossom
mango coconut
cucumber aloe

it comes in a creme or a lotion different sizes for salon use and retail
check www.youngnails.co.uk for prices and details

Latest posts