The best individual eyelash glue help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LieLash

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I appreciate this thread is similar to others but a search has failed to give me the answer yet.
I have been lashing for a few years and now wanting to change my glue to a fast drying yet sensitive glue for individual lash extensions.
I have been using lashbase but find that it just doesn't dry quick enough leaving me with lashes sticking together despite giving them time to dry.
I have seen that flirties is recommended but need a glue that not only is quick drying but odourless and for sensitive eyes.
Can anyone recommend before I buy more glues that just don't suit the job? X

This is exactly what I need!!
What about lashbase fast drying one?
x

I'm reluctant to buy more glue without someone's opinion, they are not cheap and I already have two that's iv bought and were pretty rubbish. That's over £40 wasted!!! X

I don't have an answer for another adhesive, but this is how I have resolved this issue. The nebulizer is a great tool. I use protein remover pads and I think there is a chemical that evaporates for quick drying & it prevents the lashes from sticking. It used to take several minutes for the lashes to finally stick. Now I pass over with the nebulizer just before I start lashing and the lashes stick right on. I also intermittently use the nebulizer through out the lashing process to enable the glue to cure which will help eliminate the odor from the fumes. Hope this helps.

I have used Lash Perfect since training and love it. Everyone has their preferences but this is defo the best for me! I think if your not trained you have to buy a converting kit though thats the only thing x

I started off with Lashbase Sensitive , now using Flirties expert strength and its so much better with the faster drying time x

We have one that we are sending out a sample of for the cost of shipping. PM me if you are interested in the details. The glue is fast set (2 second), thin consistency, long bonding time, and low fumes.

Quimbara has good information when talking about nebulizing, as moisture is actually what cures the glue.

I highly recommend Lash Revolution Pro +. I've just started using this and I am amazed by it. There are lots of lash geeks that recommend it too. Have a wee look at it. xxx

Where can I see lash revolution pro & flirtirs? I can't find them :/

As well,glam lashes in Estonia has a pretty good and fast drying glue,do a search on em if you can't find a supplier in UK. They ship worldwide

Thanks for the links xxxx

Latest posts

Back