the best nail polishes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSNAILS

Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my first entry and i am wondering if there is any one out there that can help me?

I am not sure what nail polishes are good ones, i have tried a few, Attitude, Toma and Jessica, but can anyone recommend good nail polishes that also are not the most expensive.

If there is anyone that has tried lots of different polishes and has unbiased advice please help me.

Any help on this would be really great.

Thanks!
JSNAILS

I use Creative & Orly polishes which are good and not too expensive if you get them wholesale. You can get loads of polishes from ebay cheap (swear word I know).

Apart from creative polishes i like the orly range and itsnot expensive nice little bottle too.

Hi there, I like creative and opi's nail polishes but a lesser expensive one that seems to compare with those is a line called " ultra pro" sallys beauty supply store carries them and they really arent that bad at all. last time I was in there they were on sale. should check it out. hope that helps. good luck.

p.s
when i was experimenting with different lines of polishes, I found that it was okay if i didnt neccesarily like it, because there always is someone else who lovvvvvvves it!! lol:biggrin:

I use OPI and Creative. But I've heard great things about Orly, SpaRitual, and ChinaGlaze as well. :wink2:

Oh, and Christina Fitzgerald! I had a bit of a mind blank in the previous post. ;)

Hi and welcome to the site.

I use opi nail polishes and absoloutely love the colours.

I use creative or OPI, although i keep hearing good things about china glaze but never get around to trying it out!

One product i would never divert from would be Creative Sticky Basecoat, it's fab, really keeps the polish on the nails.

Loufd said:
I use creative or OPI, although i keep hearing good things about china glaze but never get around to trying it out!

One product i would never divert from would be Creative Sticky Basecoat, it's fab, really keeps the polish on the nails.

I use China Glaze and find its very good. No chipping, good coverage, good pigment and not too pricey either. xx

i use creative which is fab - but i got a few china glaze ones and they are good 2 xx

I use OPI which I absolutely love and they look great too! I would also recommend Virgin Vie glossy top coat - gives nails an amazing shine!

xx

Hi,

I'm a Creative girl myself ! I think their polishes are FAB.

River

Loufd said:

Yeah i agree - sticky has won awards!!
I use creative & Ibd Northern Lights, - i have tried loads & find you get what you pay for xxx

I use OPI...bought some at Excel, at £2 each as they were discontinued colours!!

Many thanks for your replies. I have found OPI in one of my wholesalers so im going to try that, although its twice the price of Attitude which i use already, but from what you have said it seems better.
Thanks again.

China Glaze is brilliant and have gorgeous colours.
xxxxx:green:

i use Creative i find it great hth xxx

I use OPI, Creative ,China Glaze they are really nice ....a few cents cheaper are my , Toma, Jessica, Haken and Orly .....I have found they are all good as well....the ones I like leased are my Essie....seems to me all the colours are the same....but I keep them for french's...

I like to use OPI and Finger Paints. They both have a great color selection.

Latest posts

Back