The best spray tan is?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nouvatan it's brill natural looking tan I would 100% recommend it x

Hi i have a soary tan machine and use to use california tans spary solution but im not happy with this. Im thinking to change to st.tropez but does anyone else know any good tanning sprays that is well recommended fr a nice non orangey look???

Nouvatan all the way :D xx

Nouvatan :) 100% :) x

I absolutely hate SiennaX!
I done my training with them and was blown away. Once doing my training i sprayed with them for a good few months. After that i thought it was about time i did some research and got some samples and had a real dig around for different brands. I tried LOADS! Comparing them SiennaX was so fake looking! I use LATan, the company are amazing! FREE next day delivery on all products! They wasnt pushy in the slightest; every so friendly and mostly helpful. I now use LAtan and all my clients love it and find its got such a natural glow to it. So im really happy with that.

Anyone requiring Vani-t samples please let me know. Also if anyone would like me to visit in the following areas I can arrange this: Nottingham/Derby/Bedford/Milton Keynes/Mansfield/Sheffield/Doncaster/Leicestershire/Lincolnshire/Coventry/Northampton. Please contact me on 07743879336 or check out my website www.geminisupplies.co.uk.
Hiya, would it be possible to try some samples of this product as looking to change over brand and not entirely sure what to go for yet.

Kind regards
Siobhan Clark
[email protected]

Hi can I please have a sample to try please
Thanks

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Sunless soloution so natural lasts well my clients love it x

Hi

A lot of it is down to what works for both yourself and your clients the best thing to do is to get samples of lots of different solutions and try them out on friends and family and pick from there, look at colour, guide colour, how it dries, how it wears off how long it lasts etc.

If anyone would like samples of Sunless Solution please feel free to e mail myself [email protected]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brown bitz, loveeeee it!! So does all my clients, the fade off is brilliant, easily lasted 8 days!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back