The best starting out package for spray tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady

Reaction score
Apologies if this is on another thread, I've read through a lot of them but they are quite old.......
I'm thinking of taking on spray tanning, but lots of different companies are offering different things. I personally love the quick tans as I then don't have to sleep in it all night, but I also use the everyday build ups too in between.

I'm looking at ordering samples, but I thought I'd ask you lovely lot lol xx

So my question is, with your experience of working currently in the spray tanning market, which in your opinion would be the best company to go with and why....thanks in advance xxx

I use LA tan and me and my clients love it. They do great start up packages with all you need to get going. It's difficult though because there's so many great brands about xx

I love Suntana. I use their 3 main tans - light medium and dark, and have used their rapid tan a few times, which was ok but not as keen on it as I am the main ones x

I love Suntana. I use their 3 main tans - light medium and dark, and have used their rapid tan a few times, which was ok but not as keen on it as I am the main ones x

Another vote for Suntana :) z

Fake bake for me. Mainly because of the lovely colour it gives and the great fade off which doesn't go patchy like some I have used in the past.
I can honestly say I've never had a problem with fake bake or their customer service but I know a lot of people have.
I'm loving their 60 minute rapid tan. I also hate sleeping in tan so I find it ideal and the colour is fab too.:)

www.latanning.co.uk

everything you need for a lot less than you'd think, really good price x

I use all 4 Suntana solutions, 8%, 10%, 12%, 14% and Rapid. All my kit was purchased from them too and I got a really good deal. I bought my kit well over 2 years ago and it's still like new. I highly recommend them.

Nouvatan for me gorgeous golden results and my clients are very impressed!

I would say LA tan....tan is fantastic Great package deals too including gun, tent, lots of pos and disposables. xxx

Thanks Girls for all your replies, I shall do some more investigating and trailing of products x

Im also looking for a start up kit. I trained with fake bake but am interested in La tan. Does anyone know if I have to go with fake bake since I trained with them or can I use any company? xx

Im also looking for a start up kit. I trained with fake bake but am interested in La tan. Does anyone know if I have to go with fake bake since I trained with them or can I use any company? xx

Any I believe check with insurer?? La tan kits look great- even if you don't use the solution! X

I personally dislike Suntana I got a few samples and they came out lovely at first but once the guide colour had washed off it was awful. I use Beach Brown and Sienna X, I would use only Beach Brown but they only come in 12% and 14% so use Sienna X for paler clients. My friend uses OMG and loves it but she wasn't a fan of the training they gave her. Sienna X do a quick tan "Tonights the night" but I personally prefer ones that develop normally and I prefer a client who sleeps in it as I feel they can do a lot more in the day time to "ruin" it if that makes any sense lol x

Any I believe check with insurer?? La tan kits look great- even if you don't use the solution! X

Thanks Gemma will check with insurer xx

Latest posts

Back