The day Sassy was dreading....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who would have guessed... Sweet little Sarah!!:lol:

Stunning!

Do I hear Playboy calling?:lol:

you bunch of dirty mares......lol you expect us to take you seriousley now sass....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He he he :evil:
Poor sassy :wink2: x

MINKUS said:
GEEK TOTTY..............:green:

Amber I'll love you forever, at 43 I'd never thought I'd be called totty again! ... or were you just referring to Lissie?

*JOANNE* said:
you bunch of dirty mares......lol you expect us to take you seriousley now sass....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was so funny, Tammy kept saying, but you're a moderator ...!

Sassy Hassy said:
It was so funny, Tammy kept saying, but you're a moderator ...!
i bet its the same as when you bump into one of your old teachers in a pub.....you cant believe they drink alcohol or go to pubs...pmsl

*JOANNE* said:
i bet its the same as when you bump into one of your old teachers in a pub.....you cant believe they drink alcohol or go to pubs...pmsl

OR

the first time you realize that your parents have sex:eek: :eek: :eek:

pmsl :lol:

VHunter said:
OR

the first time you realize that your parents have sex:eek: :eek: :eek:

pmsl :lol:

OOh no that's grossamundo ... mine only did it twice LMAO!!!!

Sassy Hassy said:
OOh no that's grossamundo ... mine only did it twice LMAO!!!!

HA HA HA

"grossamundo" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember a bedroom door closed one weekend morning and I heard my mom 'crying' and yelled "are you ok mom" and put my hand on the doorknob..
My mom hollered "leave the door alone and go watch tv NOW" I think I was ummm 7 or 8yrs old?

looking back.....:eek: all I can say is EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

(Yo Sam!! we really need smiley for being 'grossed out' rofl, btw, prettyplease lol)

Love the pics - Sassy have you been called a MILF yet? in that get out you will have plenty chanting that to you:green:

BTW - I have lol:eek:

Snugglepuss said:
Love the pics - Sassy have you been called a MILF yet? in that get out you will have plenty chanting that to you:green:

BTW - I have lol:eek:
OMG, I have been called a MILF! All Natalie's male friends used to say it! All I can say is grossamundo (again!) .. and I'm not a paedophile lol!

Sassy Hassy said:
OMG, I have been called a MILF! All Natalie's male friends used to say it! All I can say is grossamundo (again!) .. and I'm not a paedophile lol!
Me neither Sassy - its embarrassing when you see the MILF lovers isn't it? bit like when I saw my number 1 son's girlfriend at the family planning clinic - she was 14 at the time:eek:

LMAO! Looks like you had a wicked time girlies!xx

:o My hubby's been calling me "Milf" and "hot momma" ever since some 14-16yr old boy called me that while I was out shopping w/my girls :o

I had been out shopping w/my girls and these two kids were blocking my way down an aisle.
I said "excuse me please" and they stepped aside. As I passed, one said "anything for you hot momma" :o I wanted to 'hurl'. All I could think was "I'm old enough to put you over my knee sonny ewwwwwwwwwwww"

I stupidly recanted the story to my hubby and now he won't let me forget it.
:irked:

Ok - I may regret asking this - and maybe its because Im soo sweet and inocent - BUT - WTF is a MILF?????!

Is it rude?

lol

can someone enlighten me? xxx

"MILF" means "Mom I'd Like to F***"
it's crass and rude and degrading.
But on the other hand, for some of us old bags... it can be flattering too I suppose ROFL. I'd rather be called a MILF than an "Old Bag" or "Old Cow" haha

I didn't know either till hubby explained it to me.
:irked:

:lol: it was a great time & these photos dont do it justice!!!!
there was a better one in the pvc (with lissie) but i have no idea if a pic was taken.
way to go girls for getting these up:lol: :lol:

It was a really funny night, I havent laughed so much for yonks. Also Lissie is a brilliantly funny gal, Id do a party for her again, ANYTIME. Im really looking forward to Sommers party now, I think I'll need to investigate those tena lady thingies...:lol:

Latest posts

Back