The Edge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lana-Jayne

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Has anyone used The Edge products?are they good enough products?any advice or reviews would be greatly appreciated!!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

If you try a search there have been many threads discussing The Edge products. From what I remember they aren't very highly commended by many, but have a read for yourself xx

I like their Super Shiner, but that's about it.

Hi geeks

Has anyone used The Edge products?are they good enough products?any advice or reviews would be greatly appreciated!!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I find their gel ok! It took a while but I'm using it well now x I also suggest trying them and other brands yourself. Everyone will have

I find their gel ok! It took a while but I'm using it well now x I also suggest trying them and other brands yourself. Everyone will have

A different opinion and preferred product cx

I use the edge clear gel and love it, it sets really hard over tips, havn't had much success on natural nail tho x

In my opinion it's a very low end product. I've not tried the gels but that quality of the acrylic system is very poor x

Hey,

Ive just ordered the acrylic starter kit as I was trained with this product. I like it as it can let you mould the acrylic for aslong as you want. As a beginer doing Acrylic is just what I need xx

Their fibreglass system is good and I like their buffers.

I started off using their products then switched to CND. Best move I've ever made ;-)

Started off using The Edge products quality of acrylic is quite poor but if your just practicing theres no harm till you find product that suits you best x

Latest posts

Back