The Edge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lulubell

Reaction score
I just found the only nail course in swansea and booked in with them for a manicure and pedicure day course. When I spoke to the lady taking the booking she said the course is using The edge products, just wondering if anyone has trained with these products and if so what they thought of the course.

Hi, I trained with The Edge - Appears to be a good & easy system, but I found the Tip & Dip System is not stong enough. All my nails lifted a few days after application no matter what I did. I have just trained with EZFLOW HD Acrylic and its much better. More to learn and you have to master the bead technique but I feel its a better system overall.

Use the search button above and do a search on 'the edge' products and you will get a better idea of where this system is placed in the scheme of things.

Hi,
I recently trained using The Edge products and was told they are a pretty middle of the road product. I like them but also don't know any different! Good luck

Its all about the education, what are you to learn? The Edge courses as far as I am aware is accredited by BABTET and should provide you with good knowledge to begin as a manicurist. The products on the other hand maybe just ok but you will have your first qualification and can change products at anytime.

Latest posts

Back