"the event " ticket for sale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOPCAT1008

Reaction score
hI all, unfortunately I have been very ill this week and I am not going to be able to make it on Friday, so if anyone is looking for a ticket, please PM me. I will also contact sweet squared tomorrow and see if they know of anyone who is looking for a ticket. I have waited until this evening to see how I felt, but still not right, so rather than waiting for another couple of days and then realising I wont cant go, just as well doing it the now. I am very very dissappointed that I wont be going but look forward to hearing all the stories and seeing the pictures.:cry::cry:

OMG!!!!!! Thats soooooo tragic. Is there no chance you`ll be ok for Friday. Im sure you`ll get rid of your ticket no bother. I`ve just done my back in but im not moving an inch till Friday :lol:

Hope you feel better soon hun, I would love to go but got a christening to attend :(

Im sure you wont have any problems getting rid of the ticket!

I'd just have a quick PM with Samuel or Samantha to be sure you can do this mate xxx
Please get better soon hun...a few days may help??

I suspect S2 will have a waiting list, so would probably advise you talk to them tomorrow before promising anyone your ticket!

Shame you can't go....we'll report back all the gossip on here :hug: Hope you feel better soon.

I'm on the waiting list at S2 to go to the event. PM me if you can get rid of it by selling it to me.

Thanks

I am not sure how we stand with this, 1 for the site rules and 2 for SS rules. So until I get clarification on both i will have to close this thread. Thanks x

UPDATE ** I have been informed that its best to enquire only through SS who are still getting enquiries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back