The good, the bad and the ugly-Gelish colours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The right is your so sweet you giving me toothache candy land collection. I have it on pop will take picture Tom xxx not sure if what your after

What is the colour on the left please? X

Need a recomendation for a coral thats not quite as pinky as passion ladies please :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Need a recomendation for a coral thats not quite as pinky as passion ladies please :)

The new Love In Bloom collection has a coral sort of colour in it but it's only available as a collection at the moment. Might be worth holding out for, does look like a beautiful set of colours though! I'll attach a pic so you can see them...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360488457.261100.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360488457.261100.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 449
A lovely coral/orangey colour is Tiger Blossom, really popular in spring/summer.
I also like the look of Orange Cream Dream, but I don't have that one x

Layering Tiger Blossom then Stand Out. X

Thanks guys :)

A lovely coral/orangey colour is Tiger Blossom, really popular in spring/summer.
I also like the look of Orange Cream Dream, but I don't have that one x

Orange cream dream is beautiful! It's a definite orange though. I made a nice coral colour with it though by sponging it onto sheek White. That's what I used in this pic...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360513720.181510.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360513720.181510.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 750

Oops meant you quote you in my last post too! Passion is the second/middle colour in the gradient, so you can see the difference between passion and the coral I made with orange cream dream sponged onto sheek white x

Orange cream dream is beautiful! It's a definite orange though. I made a nice coral colour with it though by sponging it onto sheek White. That's what I used in this pic...

Toni, how did you do them nails?
They look amazing!
Would you mind giving a step-by-step with colours used please?
Never seen a fade with colours only glitter x
I think I need to get Orange Cream Dream!! X

Toni, how did you do them nails?
They look amazing!
Would you mind giving a step-by-step with colours used please?
Never seen a fade with colours only glitter x
I think I need to get Orange Cream Dream!! X

Thank you :) don't mind at all, and yes yes yes get orange cream dream, it's a beaut! Lol.

For the gradient nails I did a base of sheek white, cure, dropped a bit of orange cream dream onto a piece of foil and sponged it all over the white to create a muted sort of coral colour, cure. Then I sponged passion onto 3/4 of the nail (from free edge down) and so you don't get a solid line between passion and base colour I use a clean bit of the sponge to dab and make a smoother transition between colours. Cure again.

Then I sponged a bit of gossip girl onto the tip and blended in the same way as before. Cure and finished off with a coat of Vegas nights cause I can't resist a bit of sparkle :)

Hope that makes sense!!
xx

Thank you very much x
Yes that makes sense, the testing bit is can I re-create it! Lol
Looking forward to having a play around.
Have you done the Gelish design course? Or just have a natural flair lol
I have added Orange Cream Dream to my list now, hopefully can get it at Excel Beauty Show x

Thank you very much x
Yes that makes sense, the testing bit is can I re-create it! Lol
Looking forward to having a play around.
Have you done the Gelish design course? Or just have a natural flair lol
I have added Orange Cream Dream to my list now, hopefully can get it at Excel Beauty Show x

I'm sure you'll manage it :) trick is not to sponge too much product on. Otherwise you get sort of bubbles in it.

I did do the design course and absolutely loved it! Had already played about with gradients before though and thankfully I do seem to be quite lucky and sway more to being good at the design stuff.

I can't wait for excel, hoping the love in bloom collection will be available there!

I'm sure you'll manage it :) trick is not to sponge too much product on. Otherwise you get sort of bubbles in it.

I did do the design course and absolutely loved it! Had already played about with gradients before though and thankfully I do seem to be quite lucky and sway more to being good at the design stuff.

I can't wait for excel, hoping the love in bloom collection will be available there!

Thank you, I will have a practise at some point, they look lovely!

I will have to look into that course when I get some free time :)

My Love In Bloom colours arrived this morning, (Tuesday) before I went to work, they are lovely, you will love them, I can't wait to do my nails in them lol
They should be at Excel, I would be surprised if they are not. If you order them now, you get free delivery & a free large bottle of cleanse & remover!
BUT at the show NH are doing VAT FREE!! X

Hi Geeks

I'm thinking of ordering the following colours, any views? Are there problems with any of these colours? Are any hideous lol? Are any very similar to other colours?

Cashmere Kind of Gal
Seafoam
Need a Tan
Elegant Wish
Queen of Hearts
Shake it Til you Samba

Thanks

xxxx

Hi Geeks

I'm thinking of ordering the following colours, any views? Are there problems with any of these colours? Are any hideous lol? Are any very similar to other colours?

Cashmere Kind of Gal
Seafoam
Need a Tan
Elegant Wish
Queen of Hearts
Shake it Til you Samba

Thanks

xxxx

I think I have only used Seafoam and Shake it Til You Samba twice each. Queen of Hearts and Elegant Wish are very popular. I'm just about to get Need a Tan, Cashmere Kind of Gal seemed to close to others I have.

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to place an order in for some Spring colors, other then the new collection that came out what are some of your popular Spring colors?? i already have the following "Springish" colors in my collection (meaning i already OWN these colors below)

Go Girl
Carnival Hangover
Starburst
Ocean Wave
Gossip Girl
Tiger Blossom

Last edited:

These colour gradients are gorgeous! Might just have to add Orange Cream Dream to my Pro Beauty wish list now :)

Has anyone got any pics of Sunrise in the City? Any recommendations on layering with this colour? Looking to get a coppery colour ideally. Thanks :)

Has anyone got any pics of Sunrise in the City? Any recommendations on layering with this colour? Looking to get a coppery colour ideally. Thanks :)

There is a picture of it on the previous page of this thread posted by AshleyAnn

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to place an order in for some Spring colors, other then the new collection that came out what are some of your popular Spring colors?? i already have the following "Springish" colors in my collection

Go Girl
Carnival Hangover
Starburst
Ocean Wave
Gossip Girl
Tiger Blossom
Just to let you know my go girl fades really badly and have heard others complaining on here too, much be worth checking with harmony before buying x

Latest posts

Back