The Great Scratch Shoot Out 2007

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex Fox

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

It's getting close to deadline for this photo nail competition

So please get your creative heads on and get sculpting, painting and shooting

If you need a form to enter, just call Janine or Gemma on 01959 547 000 and they'll email one over pronto

Any theme, any image, whether seen before or not, just make sure it's about NAILS!

You can email your entry to us and we will print it on photo paper for you

The deadline is 4th May

The winner recieves £200 and a framed picture of their winning image awarded at The Nailympics ceremony on Monday 21st May.

All entries are hung in a gallery at Olympia Beauty adjacent to The Nailympics - and all entries will be published in Scratch magazine.

This is open to all techs - of all skills - worldwide
(if the winner is abroad I will announce it and send the framed image and prize money to them overseas)

Any questions? Just PM or email me direct...

Thanks

Alexxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps- for anyone who called the number above before April 12th I stupidly wrote the wrong number- it now correct

Editor - Scratch magazine

[email protected]

What a great opportunity for our very talented geeks :hug:

Alex can we enter more than one this year and does the pic have to be a certain size etc.

Hi Jac

Enter as many as you like

the jpeg needs to be 300dpi or 1MB in size so we can blow it up to a 10 x 8-ish size for the gallery

If you're supplying a photo - then please can it be 10x8 or around A4 size

This year it will cost £20 per entry

Thanks

Alexxxxxxxxxx

HI

Please get yhour Great Scratch Shot Out! entries into the Scratch office this week or by Monday please

the winner will recieve a cash prize and framed image of their shot awarded at The Nailympics ceremony on 21 May

See you there

entries to Janine derbyshire at the Scratch office in Kent via post or email please

calll 01959 547 000 with any queries

thanks

Alexxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back