The IHR straightening system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mila777

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Would like to know if someone had tried IHR straightening.

I have really curly but light hair. I have tried various straightening systems but not completly satisfied with effect. All of the systems is good for the first time. When regrowth is straighten after couple of days hair becomes dry and snap off. I want to know if IHR is any good.
Also I would like to know if it possible to make hair heavier after straightening. My hair is light and look like I been involved in electricity shock. So any advice is welcome.

Thank you

I haven't personally used it but on paper it looks good. I have a client who has it done in London once a year and her hair feels fab.

Hi everyone!

Would like to know if someone had tried IHR straightening.

I have really curly but light hair. I have tried various straightening systems but not completly satisfied with effect. All of the systems is good for the first time. When regrowth is straighten after couple of days hair becomes dry and snap off. I want to know if IHR is any good.
Also I would like to know if it possible to make hair heavier after straightening. My hair is light and look like I been involved in electricity shock. So any advice is welcome.

Thank you

Do you mind me asking what systems you have used before?

Hello Angelina

Sorry for late reply. I tried various products. Few times straightened my hair in salons for Afro hairs in Finchley area. At first look good but later hair becomes very dry. Also tried Youko system. After second treatment hair also become dry and snap off.

Latest posts

Back