The London Nailympics 2008, Olympia Beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not competing in this comp but I'd just like to say how rfreshing and encouraging it is to see that organisers are actually listening to the views of the competitors. I'm sure that everyone would be more than happy to wait an extra half an hour for judging if they coud only be judged on their FINISHED nails!!! Well done Alex xx

Dear Geeks

Thank you

I am so pleased that I posted in time to be able to take on board your valuable opinions

it was great to get serious, importnat feedback

so I am pleased to revise and deliver to you what you require

thanks Alex

hi all
I agree with the others that it is fantastic that the competitors comments were taken seriously.
Im also relieved that the tip categories will now be 2.5 hrs.
Ive only just noticed however, that i will be competing vitually back to back for 9.5 hrs:eek:

As im in the masters category, it is compulsory to enter 3 comps, so im gonna be busy on the sunday!!

I love the nailympics for the reason that the masters have to prove that they can compete equally in all disciplines.

Really looking forward to it, and I cant beleive how quick both the Birmingham comp and the nailympics have come around:eek:

good luck to all that are competing at both venues, looking forward to seeing some of you there.
as i didnt make it to Manchester or London, and London was cancelled last yr, it has been almost a yr since i competed!

im really excited to be competing again at last :)

Nice one Liza

I look forward to seeing you there

Yes, it will be a definite challenge for those competing in all artificial disciplines

Alexxxxxxxxxxx

I think Im going to start work on next years entries lol

Latest posts

Back