The most popular country for nails??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hiba

Reaction score
Hi geeks because you all are from different countriesI want to ask this. :rolleyes: I know that nail enhancement was born in the USA and it's really famous there.... as I saw that people in the UK care about it as well more than Holland for example..
But in which country do peeps like having nails enhancement and nail art the most in your opinion?? I mean as a nail technician, which country is the best to work in or have your first nail studio?? I love travelling so I'm so ready...lol:)

Last edited by a moderator:
come on geeks....no opinions!!!?????!!!

Thats not an easy one to answer, the Russian nail art is fantastic, but I've also seen so great nails from Germany, If I was after education in 3d nail art and free hand nail art then I think I'd head over to Koria because what I've seen at the comps from that country is amazing but from what I've been reading India is the country to go to. The training is poor, the products second rate and its just opening up to our standard so the few western techs who have headed out there have found themselves with more work then they can cope with. If your nails are good then pack your case and pick a direction, you'll find work where ever you go, but who does the best??? Oh no I'm not about to hang my self with that one:green:

India hmmmmmmmm ive never been there...they r good in hena for hands and nails...xx

what about china
i seen a lot of site that are from china and the nails
are awesome and some of the design are very beautiful

yes that is true the chinese or Korean r good in nail art and nails but my question is not where the best nail technicians are....my question is which country will be the best for a nail technician to start a career in....??

yes that is true the chinese or Korean r good in nail art and nails but my question is not where the best nail technicians are....my question is which country will be the best for a nail technician to start a career in....??

Defino India hun, cant remember which mag it was either prof beauty or Scratch had an artical about a lady who is setting up over there she recons its really expanding out there and the existing techs are badly trained and have poor quality products so if it was me I'd be talking to my supplier about giving me exclusive rights to the products and I'd be getting my toosh out there asap.

Latest posts

Back