The most tearful moment in any film

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tonicj

Well, I'm watching Love Actually at the minute and have just come to the part where Emma Thompson receives the CD from her husband for Christmas. A weepy moment! God I'm much to sensitive at times x

I can't watch ps I love you. Iv watched it about 20 times but I can never make it more than an hour it because I'm breaking my heart and can't see a thing lol xx

I cried recently in the first five minutes of the disney film 'up'..!! Anyone who's seen it knows :)

I cried recently in the first five minutes of the disney film 'up'..!! Anyone who's seen it knows :)

Love watching this film with my girlies

Marley & me the whole part where Marley gets old & poorly :'( x

I am such an emotional wreck when it comes to movies.

Up! - totally get where your coming from with the open of the film.
A few of my other favourite weepy movies;
Beaches
Steel Magnolias
One Day
My Sisters Keeper
Haar naam was Sarah/Sarah's Key
Fateless
Boys in the striped pyjamas

But the one that gets me every time is Step Mom, Susan Sarandon "I've had their past and you'll have their future". So sad!

Omg that part breaks my heart x

I wont watch it again its too sad! I watched it when it first came out about 3-4 years ago & didnt recall it being so upsetting, so watched it again a couple of weeks ago when it was on TV. But now my pooch is 7 I just cant cope! Xx

Agreed Step mom, my sisters keeper, the green mile, the notebook (but it is my favourite film), ps I love you (preferred the book though)! But definitely Marley that had me crying the longest.

I use to hate Bambi when I was little, when his mum got shot :(

Xx

I cried for days after broke back mountain every time I thought about it. It's on the list of films I am never allowed to watch again, including bridges of Madison county, steel magnolias and beaches.

Saw my sisters keeper on a flight and don't think I have ever cried so much! Also agree Marley and Me saw that at the cinema with my best friend and we both had the tissues out.

Also saw we bought a zoo, that made me cry loads especially the happy bits when all the people are waiting on their opening day. Very cute film!

Also saw we bought a zoo, that made me cry loads especially the happy bits when all the people are waiting on their opening day. Very cute film!

Ive not seen that but want to watch it, is it happy tears? I can cope with that 😊 xx

Ive not seen that but want to watch it, is it happy tears? I can cope with that 😊 xx

There are sad bits, it follows the struggles of a singe dad who's lost his wife but I do seem to only remember the good bits! Xx

Anyone seen the impossible ?? True story about a family that got separated during the tsunami it's so sad / happy if that makes sense !

Laura 🐶 x

Anyone seen the impossible ?? True story about a family that got separated during the tsunami it's so sad / happy if that makes sense !

Laura 🐶 x

Yes I watched it whilst on holiday in Thailand/ not a great idea! Good film! Xx

Well, I'm watching Love Actually at the minute and have just come to the part where Emma Thompson receives the CD from her husband for Christmas. A weepy moment! God I'm much to sensitive at times x

Aw my favourite film after True Romance :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

City of Angels, Ghost and It's a Wonderful Life.
I agree Ps I love you is a weepy but the book is better....anyone read The Island? Now that IS a weepy book!!!!
You can't beat a good cry can you?! :))

Love Actually- Crikey I cry at anything and everything these days, but god that Emma Thompson bit, oh my god, the silent cry, it nearly kills me.

Marley and Me- I refused to watch for ages as we have a yellow lab just like Marley- I've seen it twice and sobbed like a baby both times- the dog loves it however, he's treated like a king for the next week or so!

Pursuit of Happyness- Oh. Dear. God. The bathroom scene in the train station when Will Smith cries- I swear silent criers are my nemesis.

Schindlers List- no words for this film :,(

Moulin Rouge- First half of the film makes me feel like I'm tripping on acid and I wonder why I'm watching it, second half I literally sob my heart out. I can't hear Ewan McGregor's version of Your Song without bursting in to tears!

Field of Dreams- This is not mine but my husbands weepy film, you can't even get the title out before he tells you to shut up and just not talk about it.

Latest posts

Back