The most tearful moment in any film

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a wreck after Marley & Me. Sobbed.
But worse was Homeward Bound. Took my boys to the cinema years ago to see it and cried all the way through. That wise old dog and the love for his master. Heartbreaking lol

I cry at most films where an animal dies im so soppy even disney films get me going :/
-marley and me makes me bawl uncontrollably
-bambi , lion king , ice age (when you think tiger is dead)
But pearl harbour sets me off at loads of points throughout the film

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My sisters keeper had me crying from start to finish

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Many have already been said but, Marley and me, the green mile, the notebook, seven pounds, p.s I love you, a walk to remember, remember me, Jack frost, sex ans the city (where Carrie drops the phone down her dress) I could go on forever, I'm an emotional idiot hahaha.

Has anyone seen 'the champ'? My god!! Even my grandad (who never ever cries, is dying at this film)

Sent from my C5303 using SalonGeek mobile app

Armageddon - where Bruce Willis character tells his daughter he loves her before he blows himself up to save the world

Pearl Harbour - when Danny dies

:'(

I've never heard actual out loud sobbing before in the cinema until I saw les miserable and Anne hatherway sings I dreamed a dream.I was in actual pain watching that film trying to contain myself.

My girl & The green mile

The Champ always has me in tears. And that scene with the horse in Never ending story 😭

The Blindside
Precious
Marley & me
Step mom
P.S I love you
My sisters keeper
The pursuit of happiness
Seven pounds
!!! Xxx

All the of ones mentioned. I think I cried the most at 'The Impossible' I cried from after about 10 minutes in to it all the way to the end. Constant tears with a few sobs! Lol

Has anyone ever seen the film 'A Father's Son' (an old film) :'( xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I remember years ago going to see Romeo and Juliet at the cinema with my friend, we cried so much and so loud that when we walked out of the screen a group of ushers and usherettes had gathered just to gawp at us over emotional hormonal mascara streaked teenagers... the shame!

I remember years ago going to see Romeo and Juliet at the cinema with my friend, we cried so much and so loud that when we walked out of the screen a group of ushers and usherettes had gathered just to gawp at us over emotional hormonal mascara streaked teenagers... the shame!

Haha I cries so bad watching this as a teenager!!

The film "crash" is one of my all time favs, its so gripping I sob my heart out
Every time!

Has anyone seen Red Dog. This is my favourite film of all time. Based upon true events red dog was famous in Australia in the 1970's for uniting communities.

I can't watch it or even think about it without welling up. It's an incredible film with awesome music to boot.

P x

The Blindside
Precious
Marley & me
Step mom
P.S I love you
My sisters keeper
The pursuit of happiness
Seven pounds
!!! Xxx

How could I forget seven pounds!!

Im quite the ice queen when it comes to movies and have never got more than choked up. But my god, one hurt animal and i just cant watch it! My worst is I Am Legend. I nearly cried in the cinema, and I refuse to watch it now. My partner gets more emotional than me, especially dad and son topics in movies.

Hugely different, but all of which make me bulb every time:

Kramer -v- Kramer
Beaches
ET the Extra Terrestrial
Spartacus
The King and I (the original version)

.. and the ones which make me cry with laughter (I'm showing my age here :o ), are any of the old black and white Ealing Comedies.

I cried at the end of Toy Story 3. There I said it.

I cried when they fell into the firepit & they all hold hands :( i was sat thinking noooo don't give up you've all been through so much .. How pathetic lol! I also cry hysterically at hunchback of notre dame when quasimodo is clinging to the wooden beam after seeing esmerelda kissing that pheobus whatever his name is. Breaks my heart.

The blind side
Pearl harbour when danny dies
Beaches
My sisters keeper
The notebook at the end when the old couple die together
The impossible
Marley and me
Law abiding citizen when the mans family get murdered

I could go on......

Latest posts

Back