The most tearful moment in any film

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Click! At the end when he realises his dad has died and wasnt very nice to him the last time he saw him and when he dies himself :(
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Forrest Gump...
...I miss you Jenny...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! :(

Damn it! I thought yes nobody has mentioned forest gump yet!
When bubba dies and when he's at Jenny's grave talking about their son and he says 'he's so smart Jenny' Ahhh gets me everytime!
Not sure if anybody has said this yet but The Help always brings a lump to my throat.
Great gatsby
Moulin rouge

My Girl makes me cry - when she says 'he can't see without his glasses' I'm sobbing!

Forest Gump, When Harry Met Sally, Top Gun, Marley & Me, the first Sex and The City film, Moulin Rouge, Beaches..... they all have moments that I cry at no matter how many times I watch them. And theres probably more i just can't think of them. Tonight I decided to watch the Glee Cory Monteith tribute episode and that had me crying all the way through. Not watched glee for ages but had to watch that.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Jack with Robin Williams when the teacher asked the class what would they would like to be when they are older and he say "Alive" makes me cry every time xx

Jack with Robin Williams when the teacher asked the class what would they would like to be when they are older and he say "Alive" makes me cry every time xx

Oh I remember this movie. Love it. Must get it on dvd x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Will smith - seven pounds :-(
Kills 7 people while driving and texting, spends the test of the film finding 7 people to help.. He finds them and helps them all in ways beyond belief .., I won't tell you tbd ending but get ya Kleenex ready lol

Kills 7 people while driving and texting, spends the test of the film finding 7 people to help.. He finds them and helps them all in ways beyond belief .., I won't tell you tbd ending but get ya Kleenex ready lol

I was sobbing like a baby when I watched that, Will smith is so so talented, he's also very good in pursuit of happiness

I remember Chris Moyles going on & on about how amazing this film was and I was so excited to see it. It was such a disappointment - I thought it was terrible. But each to their own lol if we all liked the same things life would be pretty boring. I do love Will Smith though and the film In The Pursuit of Happiness was amazing. Now that had me blubbering like a good un.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

P.s I love you and my sisters keeper , cried best part way through both and when I wasn't crying I had that painful lump in my throat ! X

I'm watching Marley and Me. :sad::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Argh just reading this thread makes me want to cry!

I could never watch bambi as a child, i feel emotionally scarred from it.
Same for the lion king.

My sisters keeper, just all the way through.

We bought a zoo - at the end when hes showing his kids where he met their mum.

Rain man - At the end on the train

The note book & The green mile.

Life of Pi - where the tiger doesn't look back for him.

Gladiator.

Braveheart.

I have to stop now, the list is endless. I do love a good cry though...I think its good to release and have a massive cry every now and then :D

Did anyone watch years ago a film called...who will love my children? It's about a women with terminal cancer who needs to find homes for her 7 children.....heart breaking...my first experience of a real tear jerker!!

The last episode of the series "Mash"; the scene on the bus.

Latest posts

Back