The new series of lost

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big miss nails

Reaction score
hiya the new series of lost is starting next sunday at 10pm on sky one.....i though i'd let you know as a i know a few peeps on here like it..i'll defently be watching x:)

YEAH! I can't wait!!!!

I dont like the way that its now on sky as a lot of people i know dont have it, but i'm alright! lol!

I have just watched episode 6 (series 3) and all I can say is that this new series it steps up a pace :)

:hug:

sorry peeps never got into watching it, enjoy tho!!

ooh nat all them cute males washed up on a beach..and you dont watch!!

I love Lost and couldn't wait for the next one but I don't have Sky so I'm gutted!! Is there any way of getting the new one on DVD (from America etc)?

i,m gutted and so are the whole family, we dont have sky and they dont know how long it will be brefore it goes on any other channel:cry::cry::cry::cry:

r definantly b watchin.its got me hooked. cant wait.xxxx:) :)

I have just watched episode 6 (series 3) and all I can say is that this new series it steps up a pace :)

:hug:
So have I. on episode 7 now this week on Thursday.

Well last time series one ended I was so devistated that we had to wait til April for series 2. So after series 2 ended I got in with someone to copy it for me onto cd watchable at home. Cos there was no way I was waiting til Easter again!!

Gets downloaded by a girl at work as its shown in the US. she gives me a cd rom to watch in the pc on winamp.
i neednt have bothered now, as its being aired so soon, but I like thefeeling of being 'ahead' LOL
It is terrific still.. thats all I will say.. cos I wont want to spoil it for ya. XXXX

Latest posts

Back