**The official and ONLY Big brother thread **

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont watch BB, but... i find jedward weird, too. Something is wrong there, as they act as five year olds, not 20... i do think they are spoilt and ott, but prob not their fault, iykwim. I also think they are too much into each other, which i find a bit sick (i dont even know how to put it in order not to sound rude, but i hope you get my drift)

:)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

My daughters friend lives near them and she said that what you see on tv is exactly how they are in RL.

I know a couple of sets of twins and they aren't that close but they are boy/girl twins so maybe that makes a difference ( I don't know it's just a shot in the dark comment!)

I saw them pull amys bikini bottoms but didn't see them do anything to Tara. I don't like jedward today either think they are starting to show who they really are. Paddy is growing on me and Tara and kerry.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Actually it could have been Amy giving out to them, I was talking to my daughter so only half paying attention! Thanks

My daughters friend lives near them and she said that what you see on tv is exactly how they are in RL.

I know a couple of sets of twins and they aren't that close but they are boy/girl twins so maybe that makes a difference ( I don't know it's just a shot in the dark comment!)

I did hear the same about them, but ive grown up in an area where probably everyone (apart from me and my brothers, lol) were identical twins. There were these two guys especially, that even dyed their hair diff colours and i still couldnt tell them apart :) they were also close, in fact very close, but not in this sort of creepy (to me) way. It could be just me. Obv, i dont know them, but i just find them these mummys boys that are a bit late to grow up. I suppose it could be to do with my taste in men. But hey, im too old for them anyway :-D and far from looking like Britney Spears, lol

I did hear the same about them, but ive grown up in an area where probably everyone (apart from me and my brothers, lol) were identical twins. There were these two guys especially, that even dyed their hair diff colours and i still couldnt tell them apart :) they were also close, in fact very close, but not in this sort of creepy (to me) way. It could be just me. Obv, i dont know them, but i just find them these mummys boys that are a bit late to grow up. I suppose it could be to do with my taste in men. But hey, im too old for them anyway :-D and far from looking like Britney Spears, lol

Oh I get ya! They do come across as totally pampered mammys boys, but hey I know I few blokes like that, not twins just came from stereotypical Irish mammies LOL ( I'm not one of them Irish mammies:D )

Although Jedward do come across as very sheltered and naive ( now that could be an act)

They do seem naive but it might be an act.

Whenever they are asked something to do with girls or sex etc they always have a prepared type response! So they must have thought through how to deal with it so many they aren't so naive?

i love jedward
does anyone else think that darryn is a bit of a bully i dont like him

They do seem naive but it might be an act.

Whenever they are asked something to do with girls or sex etc they always have a prepared type response! So they must have thought through how to deal with it so many they aren't so naive?

I suspect they are coached on things like that, given their general target audience? They also go on a lot ( not only on BB) about how smoking/drinking is for fools etc

Ugh Sally...... poison!

Tara... erm what?

Paddy.... burps... "ew oh dear"..... hilarious!

Grrrrrrr missed it again! stupid football and now CSI ( ok that' my one not hubbie)

I guess I can catch up online somehere?

if you google five on demand should be able to pick it up on there hun! xxxx

Bobby keeps moaning that he doesn't like people talking about others behind their back yet he is the WORSE!! Intact he's the only one.

He needs to pull that giant stick out of his arse! I hope he goes on Friday!

Bobby sure is on one.... i think he is on the road to a vanessa feltz meltdown :D

Bobby sure is on one.... i think he is on the road to a vanessa feltz meltdown :D

LOL maybe they won't give them chalk so he can't !

LOL maybe they won't give them chalk so he can't !

Could get messy otherwise... though very funny!!! Hope it works for you hun, posted that and remembered you were in Ireland.... cant remember if my rele's over there can get it. Hopefully hun. xxx

Wizard of Oz task! Deadly!!!! :D

Could get messy otherwise... though very funny!!! Hope it works for you hun, posted that and remembered you were in Ireland.... cant remember if my rele's over there can get it. Hopefully hun. xxx

It's grand Youtube has them and I have marked tomorrow to catch up xx

Ewwwwwww Bobby just Ewwwwwww

Pure evil poor darryn

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Ok jedward have gone to a whole new level of weird...they shower together!! Yuuck

Latest posts

Back