** The Official ** Celebrity Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one finding charlottes behaviour gross rather than funny? I can't believe she thought wetting the bed was funny?! It was disgusting! Maybe I'm old fashioned then but I don't find all that stuff hilarious.

I bet her parents are really proud of her ... NOT. :lol:

Am I the only one finding charlottes behaviour gross rather than funny? I can't believe she thought wetting the bed was funny?! It was disgusting! Maybe I'm old fashioned then but I don't find all that stuff hilarious.

I agree. x

So whos gonna go tonight? I cant decide!!!! Ron maybe? X

Hopefully Ron!!

What happened between Lauren & Sophie? I missed it x

Anyone know what her pigment situation is? Has she just got fake tan issues or is it a pigment thing because of her sex change? I'm just confused cos she does her make up flawless and I'm suprised she leaves her feet looking like that ......

Anyone know what her pigment situation is? Has she just got fake tan issues or is it a pigment thing because of her sex change? I'm just confused cos she does her make up flawless and I'm suprised she leaves her feet looking like that ......

I've never noticed! Will keep an eye out tonight haha x

Loving vickys nail colour! Gelish possibly?

Charlotte or mario to win!

Latest posts

Back