** The Official ** Celebrity Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love charlotte from geordie shore. Gonna be so funny x

We were in fits of laughter watching Charlottes VT before she went in and then as she went in. We couldn't believe what was coming out of her mouth, but I think that as she made herself vulnerable to the public by saying she was so scared of going in, she may be a hidden contender. I couldn't help but warm to her. She was so wrong, she was right!

I agree in that it's a great bunch and will be very entertaining. I am wondering if Sophie has changed at all though. If not she will be this years Jasmine Leonard.

The young American girl clearly has issues. :sad:

Lauren/James is going to be hilarious, she gets very touchy about anything said against her. She was in my brothers college and complained about everything, she said she was bullied cos no one liked her (she phoned me once for a spray tan as she was going on tv but luckily I was unavailable). Very highly strung but hopefully for her sake she will come across ok (if she doesn't walk first)

I was very happy when Charlotte went in as I like her an she's hilarious, but I was disappointed when Mario went in, can't stand lying cheating rats! Gosh I sound like I know these people, that's reality TV for you :)

I really didn't like how he came across in TOWIE, but can't help but wonder if the same thing will happen as it did with Mark Wright. When he went into the jungle I ended up thinking, wow I had him all wrong!

Sat with my husband so can't watch it but please tell me what is 'the twist'? :)

AltonBeauty

OK, two days in..... What are everyone's thought on the housemates so far?
Louie.. Trying too hard.
Mario.. I like. (I'd never watched towie so had no idea who he was)
Charlotte.. I'm on the fence with so far.
Carol.. Like.
Les n janice.. Something n nothing so far.
Lauren.. Walks likes she's shat herself, thinks she's better than others.. Don't like her!
Sophie.. Dull so far
Courtney.. VOICE!!!! She needs de-squeaking!
Ron.. I hope he stays.
Abz.. On the fence.
Danielle.. Who?? Seriously, who? I've never seen or heard of her before but she looks like she might have been on the lord sugar programme
Am I forgetting anyone?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek
Edited to change Danielle's name, I thought she was another Lauren but no.. D'oh!!

I'm watching on plus 1 now :)

Louie.. Trying too hard.
Carol.. Like.
Lauren.. Walks likes she's shat herself, thinks she's better than others.. Don't like her!
Sophie.. Dull so far
Ron.. I hope he stays.
Abz.. On the fence.
Lauren.. Who?? Seriously, who? I've never seen or heard of her before but she looks like she might have been on the lord sugar programme
Am I forgetting anyone?

You forgot the saved by the bell bloke - he seems nice. I cannot bear Charlotte (punching a cake yeah well hard love!) . I remember the Lauren person when she was a brainy boy child prodigy on Wogan!!! But wasn't she on something else like this and started complaining they were bullying? I didn't dream it did I?! Lol

I don't normally watch it but this year I have been as I love carol! I think she's a great character! I only ever watched loose women when she was on!
I am from Newcastle and a lot of my friends love Charlotte, I do not watch Geordie shore but from what iv seen if this girl I don't really like, I don't know her but I don't think we would get on in real life.
So I am defo supporting carol! X

You forgot the saved by the bell bloke - he seems nice. I cannot bear Charlotte (punching a cake yeah well hard love!) . I remember the Lauren person when she was a brainy boy child prodigy on Wogan!!! But wasn't she on something else like this and started complaining they were bullying? I didn't dream it did I?! Lol

Bugger, how could I forget screech.. Well he's still quiet but I like him :)
I think Lauren will walk, her face just reminds me of a non green Grinch, she has some funny looking features.
I now vaguely remember her on something else... Off to Google :)
But I loved clever little James and watched the auction show's with him in :)

I'm holding out for a few more days until they get to the storming stage of the dynamics, where I think there is potential for some real fireworks.

Louie.. Trying too hard.
Carol.. Like.
Sophie.. Dull so far
Ron.. I hope he stays.
Abz.. On the fence.
Danielle.. Who?? Seriously, who? I've never seen or heard of her before but she looks like she might have been on the lord sugar programme
Am I forgetting anyone?

Edited to change Danielle's name, I thought she was another Lauren but no.. D'oh!!

Danielle is from a reality TV show in Dublin starring her & 4 other 'Dublin Wives' .. Bit like a cheap, downgraded version of Housewives Of Beverly Hills x

Ps i only know this cos she said it to Ron last night lol never heard of her before x

I think Lauren will walk, her face just reminds me of a non green Grinch, she has some funny looking features.

Omg :lol::lol::lol:She actually does look like a non green grinch that is so funny.That has made my day xxx

Just googled him/her and it actually makes really sad reading (wikipedia) Boy has she had a tough time. I will now be rooting for her.

The prog I remembered was "trust me I'm a beauty therapist" on channel 5 in 2006! It was a reality show where celebs lived together then got trained to be a beauty therapist. If I remember rightly she didn't get on too well with the others so don't know what she'll be like with the BB lot.

Loving this series! X

I'm liking it so far, can't really tell that much about them just yet, will get better a few days more I think :)

I love Charlotte she's my fav to win... Louie Spence does my head in needs to be strapped to a chair lol & Sophie seems very 2faced! Imo xx

I'm surprisingly really liking Mario - just goes to show some of these reality shows like Towie must really set them up to look worse than they are in real life.

How many times does Lauren get dressed a day?! Haha everytime she comes on the screen she's in a different outfit! X

Latest posts

Back