** The Official ** Celebrity Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy106

Reaction score
Whos going in do we know? Xx

I heard Helen Flanagan is going in! X

Oh no i hate her!!!! Lol. Janice and les battersbey aswell aparently lol. Lucia xx

Can't wait I love it :)

I can't wait.

I ♡ louis spence. That lauren one is a bit odd. Very tired so doubt I'll watch all of it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I ♡ louis spence. That lauren one is a bit odd. Very tired so doubt I'll watch all of it.

Lauren is funny reminds me abit of mr bean 😁 x

Oh dear that Courtney isn't even 19 😱 x

I'm bored already. Abs from 5 sounds like he's been practicing his "gangsta" voice. Sounds ridiculous! He'll soon drop that.

Warned the other half I was going to be watching this tonight but have had to turn it off as all he's done is bitch & moan about how none of them are celebrities. We all know the majority of them are z list but I would like to watch in peace. Grrrrrr rant over lol.

I don't know most of them as usual, but have a feeling that this is going to be hilarious!

I remember watching Sophie Anderton in another reality series a few years back and she was your text book Narcissistic personality type, which was pretty cringey to watch.

Nooooo Mario is just being announced as I type this. I cannot bear this chap.

I don't know most of them there's like a handful I know haha, but I'm sure it will be interesting specially with Charlotte she seems hilarious 😂😃 xx

I am shocked that Courtney is 18 but looks so god damn old it's unbelievable.I'm sorry bit her husband is not normal he married her at 16 what age did the dirty old man meet her.JMO x

I am shocked that Courtney is 18 but looks so god damn old it's unbelievable.I'm sorry bit her husband is not normal he married her at 16 what age did the dirty old man meet her.JMO x

He was 50 odd when they married bloody perv

He was 50 odd when they married bloody perv

I've just read an interview that her mum made and she says that they met on the Internet a couple of years before they got married so she was 14 but she claims they didn't have sex (yeh right).There was also pics of her at 12 years old posing very provocatively in her underwear.

He is a pervert a disgusting man.

I've just read an interview that her mum made and she says that they met on the Internet a couple of years before they got married so she was 14 but she claims they didn't have sex (yeh right).There was also pics of her at 12 years old posing very provocatively in her underwear.

He is a pervert a disgusting man.

God what a crappy mother too!! She looks so much older and her boob job is way too big. I think Sophie Anderton looks stunning but surely she's had work done to her face as she's getting on a bit now?

I think it's a good line up actually.. Courtney should make good tv! And Charlotte!
Has anyone got any favourites yet? Mine is Louie and screech.. That could change though!
Abs will do my head in, looks and sounds like a 14 year old

For those who don't know me that well, I'm a massive fan of BB.

I have to say though that either I'm seriously knocking on a bit, or the bunch of so called celebs they've put in there are lower than any Z list LOL (apart from Les, Janice and Louis - he seriously cracks me up and I find him hugely entertaining. Read his autobiography "Still got it, never lost it", its such a hoot.

For those who don't know me that well, I'm a massive fan of BB.

I have to say though that either I'm seriously knocking on a bit, or the bunch of so called celebs they've put in there are lower than any Z list LOL (apart from Les, Janice and Louis - he seriously cracks me up and I find him hugely entertaining. Read his autobiography "Still got it, never lost it", its such a hoot.

Yeah I agree they're seriously scraping the barrel with this z minus lot. Louis will be fun and looks so good for his age! I cannot stand that dirty Charlotte girl (so immature) and that Lauren bloke/woman is a serious fruitcake and I'm sure she's been on something like this before or did I imagine it?!

Latest posts

Back