** The official Shrinking Violet Thread ** who's done it and all comments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloelouw

Reaction score
I've seen everyone posting about shrinking violet body wraps. Just wondered if anyone from Birmingham is doing them

Hi! I'm just off junction 4 of the M5 (near bromsgrove) and I do them! They're fab! :) xx

I am thinking of doing Shrinking Violet training, anybody done it recently and what did u think of it? Value for money? Do they offer many training venues ? I'm in ipswich , where would b closest?
Are u happy with results from wraps? How long does treatment take? How much do u charge etc? I only have a small room , do u need a lot of room to wrap?
Any opinions on these things will help me decide , I trained in universal contour wraps a long while ago but didnt go much on them, how does shrinking violet compare?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love SV!! Fab treatment, fab customer service. Couldn't think of any negatives other than I wish delivery was quicker or next day guaranteed xx

You may also be interested to know that we have a Shrinking Violet social group on the site.

Simply click Groups on the tool bar, and follow the steps to join the group.

I am thinking of doing Shrinking Violet training, anybody done it recently and what did u think of it? Value for money? Do they offer many training venues ? I'm in ipswich , where would b closest?
Are u happy with results from wraps? How long does treatment take? How much do u charge etc? I only have a small room , do u need a lot of room to wrap?
Any opinions on these things will help me decide , I trained in universal contour wraps a long while ago but didnt go much on them, how does shrinking violet compare?

Shrinking Violet is an excellent treatment and the official training is certainly value for money. Their main training venue is at the Tibby Olivier Headquarters in Lancashire although the trainer Jo Watson Carr travels all over the country training therapists.

The treatment takes about 2 hours in total,you just need room for a couch and 2 people to stand. Prices vary around the country so the best thing to do is look at what the going rate is in your area. Pricing is also covered in the training. HTH

SV is amazing! My clients and myself LOVE it!!
Not only do you loose inches and ultimately weight by just laying down,your skin feels amazing after!!

I've recently done my body wrap training and today I received my first order from Shrinking Violet so tonight i've advertised on Facebook and within half an hour i've got 2 bookings! :biggrin:.
Whilst I am extremely excited i'm also a bit nervous. I am booked to do the official SV training in April with Joy but until then I can only use the method I have been taught. Does anyone who offers SV wraps have any words of wisdom to make my first appointment problem free? Any advice would be very welcome, thank you x

Have you joined the Facebook group? X

I've just done my first wrap on my hubby and oh my god what a amazing amazing product , what a clever lady who invented this - love love love

Having my fouth Shrinking Violet tomorrow - love too! :hug:

Are you seeing good results ? X

I've just done my first wrap on my hubby and oh my god what a amazing amazing product , what a clever lady who invented this - love love love
Going to pin my hubby down to practice on, he could do to lose a few inches round the middle :) x

Hi Geeks am looking to start selling slimming body wraps treatments to my clients. I was wondering has anyone used the Shrinking violet inch loss wrap and where can i buy them. Thanks

Can I ask if anyone knows how much training was? I'd love to offer this but I've spent a fortune on additional courses already so if it wasn't too dear I'd go for it :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thanks all for the reply am getting excited now. When i search for their website it's showing me only the names of some of the salons which offer the treatments. does any one have their website. Thanks

Mrs geek - did you have much to loose ? I want to loose half a stone , wrapped myself and noticed my baby belly improved a bit to x

One thing I found is my wrap rolled down slightly from top , any pointers on this ? X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back