The passing of a fellow geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam dilís ....

May her lovely soul rest in the right hand of God .

R.I.P

What sad news. :( RIP to a lovely lady.

Jenny xx

So sad to hear, thoughts are with her family at this time. R.I.P xx

Such sad news, RIP lovely lady. :Love:

This is so sad, I always looked out for her name on posts.

All my thoughts go out to her loved ones! Such sad news! RIP x

Such sad news, it is awful when someone so young is taken by this awful disease. Like many have mentioned she was a friendly, helpful and much respected geek on here, she will be missed.

Oh my goodness, how terribly sad. I always enjoyed her posts. Thoughts go out to her nearest and dearest. Certainly puts things into perspective.
Sleep easy lovely x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Awful news for such a lovely geek. Hoping the Angels are with her.

This is so sad and shocking. My thoughts are with her loved ones xxx

Sad news to read. RIP.

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Aw I'm sorry to hear this :( my thought, love and prayers go to her family and friends. ❤️ R.i.p lovely lady xx

Oh no ! Thankyou for letting us know.So sad, someone gone from the world far too soon.I only knew her by her geek name on here but her input will be greatly missed.Sleep tight x.

Hi girls. Heard this really sad news yesterday. Balance Andover started joining our naughty little threads a while back and really enjoyed the humour and we enjoyed her. I felt I needed to register my sadness on SG since this is were we all chatted. As some may know the naughty girls have their own forum now and we would all like you to know how sorry we all are to hear this terribly upsetting news and we all feel for the family of this great lady xx

So sad to read this. I enjoyed her posts and she will be missed. Heartfelt condolences go out to her loved ones.

May she rest in peace and her loved ones be comforted with loving memories x

Was genuinley saddend to hear this news . Poor Balance , so young . My heart goes out to her family . What a tragic loss :sad:

Oh no...so sorry to hear this.
Rip Balance, thoughts are with her family :(

Sent from my HUAWEI Y330-U01 using SalonGeek mobile app

RIP balance. A truly lovely lady! X

RIP sad news! Thinking of her loved ones :(

Latest posts

Back