The perfect smile line

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmileNails

Reaction score
Hiya guys!

Sorry, you will prob get fed up with me and my posts but im still new to the nail industry and since finding this website im finding a lot of your advice via other posts invaluable!!!

I havent yet started on clients yet as only trained in december and moved from England to Scotland a month later!! So when i do start on clients im going to intitially start doin it with white tips. Partly to get trade up and running, but also as im not yet confident on doing either tips with white smile line or sculpts with forms.

Do any of you have an easy way of learning and practising smile lines?
Scultps are goin to be my preferred way of doing acrylics in the future as maintenance will be easier but any help will be most appreciated!!

Thanx
Kim

(oh, and sorry iv not yet got correct slang / terminology / abbreviaitions etc!!!)

Well, since you are using white tips anyway, practice using them as a guide for your smile line!

Use the white tip, but apply white powder onto them, using the smile on the tip as a guide. After you build some confidence, try a clear or natural tip, and try to place the line that way.

There is no easy way around it, you just have to sit and practice, practice, practice :)

When you are sitting around, pull out a tip and work those lines, there is always some time to work on it!

Good luck- also go check out the tutorial on million dollar smiles- it's a big help :)

Have a look at the tutorials and do a search on smile line theres lots of info to read to answer all your questions hun. hth.x

Last edited:
You could also checkout the Young Nails web site which shows you how to a set of P & W doing the reverse method....

Latest posts

Back