The power of the human mind

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe90

Reaction score
This is quite strange.
The phenomenal power of the human mind
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter
by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.
NOTE: I read this somewhere and I just had to pass it around.

I do not know the origins of the text

joe90 said:
This is quite strange.
The phenomenal power of the human mind
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter
by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.
NOTE: I read this somewhere and I just had to pass it around.

I do not know the origins of the text

i have seen this before but it still baffles me!! I love your avator joe90 i always have a chuckle when i see a post by you!!

elfprincessem said:
i have seen this before but it still baffles me!! I love your avator joe90 i always have a chuckle when i see a post by you!!

More embarrassingly, I automatically do the sound effect to go with 'Anne':o

AmydeMan said:
More embarrassingly, I automatically do the sound effect to go with 'Anne':o
me too :lol:

kool thats great i could read it lol xx

eh eh ehhhhhhh!

lol - thats pretty cool, it freaked me out a bit though, knowing I could read it!

Latest posts

Back