The pre-bonded extensions on ebay????? Good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millieee

Reaction score
Hiya , on ebay you can buy real hair extensions for around 60 pounds for about 150 strands.
has anyone tried the hair off ebay? if so is it any good?
thanks

Hiya , on ebay you can buy real hair extensions for around 60 pounds for about 150 strands.
has anyone tried the hair off ebay? if so is it any good?
thanks

I wouldn't waste your money you may end up buying turned hair which will matt ,
also if it says you can't send it back after use ,
how would you find out if it's good hair or not until you have worn it ?
so you are taking a big chance ,
ebay is ok for bits and bobs

but not for professional use , so not really reccomended for use in salons or on any any paying customers , :hug: x minky

Hi,

I doubt the hair will be very good at that price. I

I have fitted hair for friends who have bought stuff off Ebay & one i certainly would NOT recommend is Connect-2-Hair Manchester.. It was horrible!

One seller Legend Enterprise- their stuff was OK although obviously the weft was very straggly at the end it wasnt too bad especially at the price it was my friend was happy as she didn't want to pay for expensive hair..

That said I have had people bring me hair from I&K which is meant to be a hair extension company & this was worse than the Legend Enterprise Ebay hair..

So its a bit of a minefield buying hair & you do tend to get what you pay for

Are you an extentionist?

Jane x

Get a good brand of hair like Celebrity Elite which works out a bit more expensive but can be reused over and over again.

Latest posts

Back