The Range fab mobile nail bag!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bags are called liquorice dot craft totes.

I think singularly the little one is 19.99 and big is 39.99 so to get both at 29.99 is craziness ;)

They don't do them online and I have never heard of the shop, let alone know where they are located :cry: SO gutted as they look perfect for all my kit. They are quite expensive on other sites. Guess I will have to do a road trip soon to try and get one :D

These are great thank you for sharing xx

They don't do them online and I have never heard of the shop, let alone know where they are located :cry: SO gutted as they look perfect for all my kit. They are quite expensive on other sites. Guess I will have to do a road trip soon to try and get one :D

don't know where you are as your location is 'happy planet' :lick: but there is a store locator on their website and loads of branches across england (not so much wales/scotland though)

don't know where you are as your location is 'happy planet' :lick: but there is a store locator on their website and loads of branches across england (not so much wales/scotland though)
AHA! I'm on the Northants/Warwicks/Oxon border. Near you I think?:p I did a store search and they have one in Coventry and Rugby so I am going to ring them and see if they have them in stock before I go. Hurrah! Fingers crossed that they do! I have fallen a little bit in love with it (how sad?) and if I can get it in the purple colour that they do I might just wet myself a bit LOL :o Excited? Stupidly so! ha ha

Latest posts

Back