The Range fab mobile nail bag!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs001

Reaction score
Think this would make a great nail bag, bottom for lamp, top lots of pockets and sections for bits and pieces, love it ;) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351104556.610975.jpg

I love it! Where is this from?

I think these are art and craft bags, saw something similar when looking for some art stuff a while back.

Is it pricey?

I had one identical from the range when I was mobile and I would definitely recommend! Loads of small compartments for your tools, nail art etc then the large section zipped out making it easy to get my lamp and towels out.
Well worth the money and very cheap! Hth :)

I've been looking for bags, looks perfect & I have The Range close to me too. Thx 😜😜

Think these are craft bags which is what makes them so ideal for us! X

I think its quite reasonable, not sure if we can mention prices but less than 30 (just)

Not that heavy either, lots of little Velcro internal bags and sections, it is designed for crafts but perfect for nails or make up, on wheels too :)

I have the wheelie one and its fab, I paid a tenner more for just my wheelie one that they are asking for the combined offer for them both.

I would totally recommend these bags :)

Thanks to the OP for posting this!

As this is not a pro product and does not have a Trade price as it is a retail item..then you can post how much it costs.... :eek:

As this is not a pro product and does not have a Trade price as it is a retail item..then you can post how much it costs.... :eek:

Thanks, wasn't sure :( 29.99 :)

I have the wheelie one and its fab, I paid a tenner more for just my wheelie one that they are asking for the combined offer for them both.

I would totally recommend these bags :)
Yeah you can purchase just the little one but didn't look how much that was, just thougt it was ideal for mobile nails, not too big or small, reasonable price :)

I have one similar. It's a portable quilting bag, for carrying a sewing machine. I've also seen similar ones for scrapbooking supplies. I got mine for 25$ (American).

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

What is the name of it?
Thanks Vicki x

No name just craft bag in The Range? I'm Cardiff, not sure if they're all the same stock?

Thanks debs.
There is a store in barrow and I'm in that neck of the woods at the weekend so will check it out :)
Vicki c

Latest posts

Back