The Scottish Beauty show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisap

Reaction score
does anyone have the link to see whos exhibiting at the show this year so far? x

So looking forward to it :)

I can't wait, my third year and I get paid 2 days before! That might be a bad combination lol

To be honest I am totally disappointed...No CND, no Harmony no EzFlow no Young Nails...after such a fab show with all these great nail companies there last year this years looks like a damp squib!
I don't even see Pro Impressions there :eek:
Looks like OPI will be getting all my attention after all.

To be honest I am totally disappointed...No CND, no Harmony no EzFlow no Young Nails...after such a fab show with all these great nail companies there last year this years looks like a damp squib!

I'm the same :( (pro impressions is on a side wall), don't think I'll bother going at all now :( :(

I'm also disappointed. It's nothing compared to Professional Beauty, I wish I had the time/money to head down to ExCel! :(

Yeah Harmony was theyre for the 1st time last year and was great,wonder why so they aint going this year,i bet excel would be good to see and busy as :)

I can't wait, my third year and I get paid 2 days before! That might be a bad combination lol

yeah haha could defo be bad! lol
i picked up a few bargains last year spent about £130 mainly on nail related things gelish n nail art things lol x

cnd should def be there, they were there last year but i see they aint this year :( x

Does anyone know if bio sculpt have deals on training at Scottish beauty show?

Does anyone know if bio sculpt have deals on training at Scottish beauty show?

They did last year as that's how I booked my course. Think it was about an £80 saving. xx

cnd should def be there, they were there last year but i see they aint this year :( x

CND's Scottish distributor The Fingertips Centre is having there annual open day the sameday about 1 mile away so you can always pop in there if you need anything CND.

I will still be going to the Show via Fingertips, as I want a look at Salon wear and there are a couple of companies there and I can get to see their sizes.
Great that Pro Impressions are there as they usually have some fab Show offers so I will hold off with my order for them and wait 'til the Show.

Scottish Beauty was fun last year - but the simple reality is that shows are sooooo freaking expensive in both time AND moolah that we decided to give it a miss this year. Plus... it allows us to do something else cool this year :D :D :D

Mr. Sweet you are a tease lol. I don't suppose you'll give any hints out for the 'cool something else?' ;)

Naa... hate to spoil the suprise... can only say that it should be a different kind of event to a trade show ;)

CND's Scottish distributor The Fingertips Centre is having there annual open day the sameday about 1 mile away so you can always pop in there if you need anything CND.

I will still be going to the Show via Fingertips, as I want a look at Salon wear and there are a couple of companies there and I can get to see their sizes.
Great that Pro Impressions are there as they usually have some fab Show offers so I will hold off with my order for them and wait 'til the Show.

See you at The Centre Izzi! So glad you're coming along :)

The Fingertips Centre will be running TWO mini-buses to and fro the show from 9am until 5pm. Lots of exciting things happening on the day!

Does anyone know if you can find out what offers distributors will be doing on the day? X

Latest posts

Back