The Scottish Beauty show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Visit our stand Beauty Innovator.
Glam Lash, MYscara, StarBright Teeth Whitening, FaithLift and hopefully our new Tanning product :)

Beauty revolution and lash revolution are going too :)

Gutted harmony wont be there this year :(

We will be there ! please come and say hello to us

I'm so excited about Nouvatan! I wasn't too fussed about going at all before, but now I'm going to make the effort. It'll probably be a quick visit though as I'll be dragging my boyfriend around!

I just want to add I am superexcited. I'm going for Eve Taylor, to have a look at OPI, Dashing Diva, and I want a brow palette. I would also love to go to s2, and see if I can make up my mind to Shellac or not xx

I just want to add I am superexcited. I'm going for Eve Taylor, to have a look at OPI, Dashing Diva, and I want a brow palette. I would also love to go to s2, and see if I can make up my mind to Shellac or not xx

Sweet Squared aren't going to be at the show but the CND Scottish distributors The Fingertips Centre are having an open day the same day.
If you look back at the posts on this thread it tells you, there is also a thread on the main page of SG with details.

I can't wait, my third year and I get paid 2 days before! That might be a bad combination lol

Me too lol i can not wait for the beauty show :)

I am driving up with the stock and the trade stand in the Nouva Van :) on the Friday Night and Madame Nouvatan is flying up next day. can any one who knows the area recommend accommodation. with in walking distance of the venue.

Hi Steve,

There's a travel lodge at Ingliston but I'm not sure if it's within walking distance, if it's not it'll literally be within 5 mins in a taxi, HTH

Hope to come and visit your stand!

I am driving up with the stock and the trade stand in the Nouva Van :) on the Friday Night and Madame Nouvatan is flying up next day. can any one who knows the area recommend accommodation. with in walking distance of the venue.
There are a couple of Hotels nearby as it is at the Airport. A Premier Inn, and The Hilton Edinburgh Airport. Never stayed in them as I am within travelling distance. I think there is a Quality Hotel too, and it might be the one right beside the conference centre but not 100% sure.

We will be there ! please come and say hello to us
OMG worth going to see you!
I would love to go to see Beauty revolution and I believe my mate Pazzy is working on one of the stands for nails.

Latest posts

Back