The Scottish Beauty show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, most take card payments x

Will be sure to pop by the Nouvatan stand and say hello, Lisa is a good friend of mines, but not good enough to strip to a bikini for a tan lol :)

Lol ruth ;) xx

Any other geeks stuck in this traffic?! I can see the highland centre which makes it worse lol!
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Anyone know what time the show finishes today?

5 i think
Vicki :) xx

What did you all buy? I bought some dream wave mascara to try, Christian brows palette, Konad and nouvatan! Met the lovely Dawn who was so nice and knew of me because I had been emailing Sarah!

It was busy wasn't it? My friend bought the sleep in rollers aswell, they looked good too. X

I didn't make it. :( Was planning to as I really wanted to go chat to Lash Revolution about their pro plus adhesive and pick up a Hi-Brow palette but the sun was too nice, which is a rare thing in Glasgow.

have to say i didnt buy much! went to the fingertip centre and stocked up on shellac, files and colour wheels. then when i got to the show i only bought tips from pro impressions. was a bit disappointed with all the brow type stands. it was good though to browse round all the stands and watch demos. stayed for the nail comp awards at the end.

Went to the Fingertips Centre today - what an AMAZING event! So helpful, lots of demos and mmmmm luxury spa pedicures! Well done Ladies!!!!!

My visit was very brief in the end, we missed the last shuttle bus from Edinburgh (oops) and by the time we got to the show we were just ready to get home to Glasgow! I bought a few China Glaze polishes, and some darker Nouvatan shades (was lovely to meet the Nouvatan crew!) and that was it! Meant to go back round and check out the Christian Brows and the hair stand with rollers etc but ohhh well.

Had a fab day 2day chatting with every1 bought loads lol minx trendy wraps sleep rollers body glitter hair gems lycon wax nail graphix glitters gutted nail harmony wasnt there ;( great day though ;) xx

Loved the show today! Fingertips open day was great got a lovely spray tan done :) The new premises are great so big!

Highlights for me were Eve Taylor's seminar, such an interesting lady! Got the bits I wanted from their stand and got to sneak peek the new body range coming out soon! Thank you Alan :D Everybody at the ET stand are sooo lovely.

Went to see ArtDeco too, Dee there took a lot of time explaining the pro products and options to me. Love it and will definatly be investing when I have some more pennies lol. Wanted to get a couple of bits to try at home but it was mobbed!!

Also got some sienna x samples as I'm looking for a manual tanning system and got a glitter tatoo kit >< Should be useful as I've been asked by a local school to come and do a little talk to the kids about hands and nails. Thought I might throw in a little glitter tatoo for them, might get a spot on the summer fayres afterwards :D

I really thought it was mobbed, feel like I missed loads of stands because I avoided the aisles that were too busy! Didn't see Konad or Nouvatan!

Air x

Loved the show today! Fingertips open day was great got a lovely spray tan done :) The new premises are great so big!

Highlights for me were Eve Taylor's seminar, such an interesting lady! Got the bits I wanted from their stand and got to sneak peek the new body range coming out soon! Thank you Alan :D Everybody at the ET stand are sooo lovely.

Went to see ArtDeco too, Dee there took a lot of time explaining the pro products and options to me. Love it and will definatly be investing when I have some more pennies lol. Wanted to get a couple of bits to try at home but it was mobbed!!

Also got some sienna x samples as I'm looking for a manual tanning system and got a glitter tatoo kit >< Should be useful as I've been asked by a local school to come and do a little talk to the kids about hands and nails. Thought I might throw in a little glitter tatoo for them, might get a spot on the summer fayres afterwards :D

I really thought it was mobbed, feel like I missed loads of stands because I avoided the aisles that were too busy! Didn't see Konad or Nouvatan!

Air x

Konad was a busy wee stand and they was having problems with their card machines the poor woman was demented lol!

I didnt go to fingertips as I would have just spent money on things I didn't need. Gutted I missed the demos and stuff though. X

what a fantastic day.I will be smiling all the way on the long drive home. Met so many lovely customers and Geeks, Unfortunately we underestimated our fan base in Scotland and we sold out of kits and some retail products. In the afternoon.
loved it and loved Edinburgh what a fantastic city this was my first visit but I will be back there in the summer for a wee holiday in the Nouva Van :):)

what a fantastic day.I will be smiling all the way on the long drive home. Met so many lovely customers and Geeks, Unfortunately we underestimated our fan base in Scotland and we sold out of kits and some retail products. In the afternoon.
loved it and loved Edinburgh what a fantastic city this was my first visit but I will be back there in the summer for a wee holiday in the Nouva Van :):)

Glad I got there when I did then! dawn did say yous didn't expect it to be so busy. Glad you guys done well. X

Was such a fab day :) x

My visit was very brief in the end, we missed the last shuttle bus from Edinburgh (oops) and by the time we got to the show we were just ready to get home to Glasgow! I bought a few China Glaze polishes, and some darker Nouvatan shades (was lovely to meet the Nouvatan crew!) and that was it! Meant to go back round and check out the Christian Brows and the hair stand with rollers etc but ohhh well.

Lovely to see you Rhona @ the Nouvatan stand :D x

Great day .. Worth the 100.mile journey .. Nice to meet Steve , Dawn &Lisa xx

Lovely to see you Rhona @ the Nouvatan stand :D x

Aww you too! Actually quite glad I popped up as late as I did, meant that I got you three all to myself :D Nice to put faces to names!

Latest posts

Back