The Sun, Disneyland Paris

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley Blakemore

The Beauty Room
Reaction score
The other topic about Disney reminded me....could somebody please message me if they see the Disney deal in the sun newspaper!? We did it a couple of years ago & even though we had to drive & ferry it, it was sooo worth it & we are on the look out to do it again but don't really get the sun! It worked out about £250 for three of us, ferry transfers, Disney hotel for 2 nights and tickets to the park!! Bargain

We did this last year and it was great value so I'd also be interested if they decide to do it again :) xx

The other topic about Disney reminded me....could somebody please message me if they see the Disney deal in the sun newspaper!? We did it a couple of years ago & even though we had to drive & ferry it, it was sooo worth it & we are on the look out to do it again but don't really get the sun! It worked out about £250 for three of us, ferry transfers, Disney hotel for 2 nights and tickets to the park!! Bargain

Oh my that's amazingly cheap! I'd defo love to take my kiddies and that's certainly within budget if you do find out please do let me know too :) I've subscribed to this thread just incase! :) x

Latest posts

Back