The Sweet Hearts are Racing for LIFE on Sunday the 1st of July

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in giving a little back in the form of a small donation ...

The "S2 Sweet Hearts" have formed a team and are Racing for life with the money raised going to Cancer Research. Even the smallest amount to help save lives, and what really could be more important than that?, will be so gratefully received.

Many of you know these ladies and speak to them regularly on the phone when you place your orders. We call them the Sweet Hearts. :Love: Wish them luck and thank you so much in advance if you can help. It is so easy to donate by clicking on the link below. We are almost halfway to our goal. xx

Leaving Facebook... | Facebook

Let's help them raise their total - almost half way there - as Tescos say "every little helps"

Done :hug:

Thank you, Claire ... thank you so much. xx

You guys are terrific ... thank you Fee. Maybe the geeks will give us the final push we need to the goal of 2000.00. :D

Oh my words ... I just looked and we are 69 percent of the way there!! Uel .. you rock!

It is up to 81% now - go geeks!

It is up to 81% now - go geeks!

82% now :D My donation looking pretty feeble, sorry, would have loved to have given more :o

But go S2!!!!!!! :)

No donation is feeble ... in this economy and climate absolutely every penny is precious and equal in the eyes of the sweethearts.

Come on guys I'm asking. I never ask for anything from anyone .... 1.00 at a time adds up. You don't have to show your name; you can remain anonymous if you like.

Every pound helps to save a life ... NOTHING is more important than that ... it could even be your own.

XX

I'm not on Facebook, can I donate?

Just donated

Louise x

Thank you so much Louise. Xx

I'm not on Facebook, can I donate?

Yes you can - the page is not a Facebook page but a Just Giving page - just click the link to donate.

I did click the link but it took me to something on Facebook then froze? Very odd. Will try again tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I did click the link but it took me to something on Facebook then froze? Very odd. Will try again tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek
Thanks so much Andrea! X

Just donated..
Good luck x

Thank you Sam. x

Latest posts

Back