The whole ball of wax???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FOUNDATIONS

Reaction score
Hi, I was one of the lucky ones to recieve this DVD, and i posted it out to the next person on the list.. i posted it on the 17/11/08, regesterd recorded delivery AND added insurance so it was guaranteed to be delivered on the 18/11/08, but in my hast to post it out on time, i didnt take a copy of the forwarding addy i was sending it to... now ive got an email saying it wasn't delivered.. this might be a bogus email, but it has thew me into panic mode!! ive checked the tracking number on my recipt and it says it was delivered. but i still want to know for certain!!
SSoooo if you are out there and reading this, can you let me know if you DID recieve it...sorry i dont know your name!:rolleyes:, all i can say is the name before you on the list came from Caz (Foundations) at the fitness connexions gym. OR Berkeley Close.
I hope i get to the bottom of this (sorry no pun intended!) as it was a fantastic DVD and id hate for it to be me who messed it up.
Thanks for reading, and ill sit with everything crossed while i wait for a reply!!:|
CAZ X

If you have problems with this then I think you should speak to Collin as he is coordinating the DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back