The Wrist Saver - Nail Polish Shaker

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ProShaker arrived today and I love it
I've shaken about 10 bottles so far, and the polish became lovely to use and smooth again. No bubbles in them at all.
I can see it giving a new lease of life to some of my polishes which have become a bit gloppy
Happy bunny 👏👏👏😀😀😀

Does anyone know of lena white have this in stock yet?

I used my pro shaker for the first time today, I love this product, so much. I am a sucker for gadgets, but I can't believe how good this is.
A must for every nail tech, no matter how few a clients you have. Even if you are training, I think you would get value from this, no bubbles and lovely smooth products. I am very happy.

How loud is the pro shaker? The Robart one sounded so loud on Holly's video.

Not very loud really. No louder than a fan
It's only on for a minute anyway, and is a great talking point.
My clients love to watch it, so any noise isn't really an issue

How loud is the pro shaker? The Robart one sounded so loud on Holly's video.

It does make a noise (obviously), but I was surprised how low a noise it made. You can still talk over it. As I said in my last post, I am really pleased with this, and of all the nail gumf I have, this is probably the best purchase so far.

How does it work on shellac top coat? As I need a miracle to sort that out. Goes so gloopy after only a few applications and no amount of shaking helps. Maybe this gadget will xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

How does it work on shellac top coat? As I need a miracle to sort that out. Goes so gloopy after only a few applications and no amount of shaking helps. Maybe this gadget will xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry I haven't noticed a difference with the top coat, but generally, I don't have a problem with it going gloopy, but in the past I did have one that did, and I put it down to leaving it to close to my lamp and I think it got partially cured.
I keep all of my CND Shellac far away from my lamp.
It's worth it for colours though.

Yes, I bought one and it's a waste... actually I bought the Robard paint shaker which is the same thing. I liked it at first, but then I noticed all my gel polish bottles were becoming messy.... because the shaker makes you lay your polishes on their sides, the gel polish gets up into the brush handle and when you open them, the polish comes sliding down and then you put your handle back on the bottle and more polish comes down but now on the neck of the bottle. I'm a little on the neat freak side so I hate the mess. Plus, I'm basically wiping away my profits when I wipe the gel polish off the neck of the bottle. It's not just a tiny bit of gel polish either. I've even waited after shaking the bottle, let it settle for a little bit, but no, still a mess. The machine is quite loud (entertains and fascinates the clients, though) Plus, the thing only shakes the bottle back and forth a bit. I don't find it shakes the gel up enough. I have wasted my money on this thing because now I've gone back to rubbing the bottles between my hands for about 30 seconds and it does a better job with no mess. :-(

I love love love my Robard Paint Shaker:Love:. I am so glad to see the video from Fingernailfixer. It makes shaking my Shellac so easy.
I ordered the Robard Paint Shaker from the USA because here in Germany I couldn`t find a similar machine for this option.

To avoid that to much polish gets into the brush there is a trick I have read it here in an tutorial. I have searched for it now but unfortunately I can`t find it yet. I think to remember this great tip is from Geeg. I try to describe, it`s a little bit difficult for me, sorry.

Before putting out the brush outside the bottle completly make circle movements with the stick who have to be with the largest part in the bottle. Move out the stick with the brush in circle movements inside the neck of the bottle. The excess of the colour (or Base or Top Coat) will run back into the bottle. No mess outside the neck of the bottle or floating to much product on clients nails.

I hope my explanation is understandable:| and hope it helps.

Hi I've just ordered a robart paint shaker, can anyone tell me what type of adapter I will need to use it in the UK. All of the reviews are very interesting to read and I guess I will have to make my own mind up. I suffer with arthritis in my neck and shoulders so thought it would help. Gutted I did not know about tailormadenails selling the other version as I would if liked that lol

Latest posts

Back