There has to be a way to make these nails work?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which brand of solar oil should I get and where is cheapest to but it please?

Solar Oil is the brand and is avaliable from Sweet Squared :biggrin:. It's FAB stuff so don't be tempted by poor or cheap imitations...not that, in my opinion, Solar Oil is expensive :cool:

Solar Oil is a blend of light oils, including jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, and vitamin E. ALL great for nails, skin and hair! No, I wouldn't saturate your hair in it, but, it's great for the little dry ends we may sometimes get from over styling. The oils allow the vitamin E to penetrate deep into the skin. As I'm sure you've learned during your training, vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects and helps repair your skin from everything we do to it. Haha.

People have used it on squeeky nippers or rubber appliance parts to keep the rubber from getting dry and rotting! I'm tellin' ya. Miracle bottle.

Here's a little snippet I just found:

wanted to rep you but have to share the luuuurve - I am sooooooo going to try this on my over-straightened hair!!!!!! And yes, I am shouting now, cos I may have found a solution to my frizzz!!! x

wanted to rep you but have to share the luuuurve - I am sooooooo going to try this on my over-straightened hair!!!!!! And yes, I am shouting now, cos I may have found a solution to my frizzz!!! x

Thanks!! I appreciate all the 'luuuurve' I can get! :hug:

Have you tried Kerastraight Shampoo and Conditioner? I had a few Kerastraight treatments...pretty expensive...and they smooth you hair. Yuu have to use their s & c as well. My local salon stopped offering the treatment as they were having problems with it, but I have continued to use the s & C and it definitely helps with the frizz :cool:

Latest posts

Back