TheRealMrsGrey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jopanni

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm trying to look at the you tubes for this fabulous lady you all recommend as would like to start stamping and have been looking for advice re tools and to watch it being done. I use my iphone however I get everything under the sun. Does anyone have a direct link to her channel plz plz plz

Search Sarah R on YouTube : )

Thanks I've managed to find some. Just need to decide what make to go for can't wait 😄😄

It's addictive.. Once u start and see how amazing the results are, u won't want to stop 😂😂 it's got to the point now where I'm seriously considering spending grocery money on stamping supplies... We can live on bread and water, right?? 😂😂

Thanks ladies!

I DO live on bread & water!! 😂😂😂😂😂 xx

Sarah's channel is awesome, I watched the latest one on foils last night, I've just bought the most gorgeous foils from Jenny does foils. I think Sarah's videos should start with a warning to get someone to hide your bank card! 😁😉 ❤️

Sarah's channel is awesome, I watched the latest one on foils last night, I've just bought the most gorgeous foils from Jenny does foils. I think Sarah's videos should start with a warning to get someone to hide your bank card! 😁😉 ❤️

I totally agree with that!! We need a support group or something. Well I do anyway. 😂😂 the box I bought to keep my stamping supplies in got too small to fit everything in over the space of a week. And I know it's Sarah to blame lol. She shows us too many awesome things!!! My husband saw me watching the one on the foil application and I could just see the panic on his face as he tried to work out how much money I was going to use on foils 😂😂

Just want say I'm on the same band wagon people, lover her videos &spend many an evening watching her nail videos, I get excited when I see a new one uploaded lol! 😃

I think I'm going to have to try and set a limit. 😂

It’s true, Sarah’s videos are amazing! I do find it really hard to refrain from buying new stuff though, haha! My husband describes it as me being in a sweet shop every time I watch a new tutorial!x

Latest posts

Back